manila3.jpg
ALCS

so are they mids or lows?

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

we got the mpls and black/silver colorways at our store today and honestly.... VERY disappointed >L<

why are you disappointed?

The outsole/botton design looked really nice to me.

btw, they are on eastbay.com and processing through successfully without a backorder
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

WallyHopp yeah at first they looked nice to me but when i saw them in person like everything seemed so ruff and in a sense i guess you can say bulky to me. if all the lines and everything were smoother and sleeker ten i think it'd be really nice.

Those are definitely pretty good looking. I'll most likely be buying a pair. I hope they'll get marked down though because I don't know if I want to pay retail.
TEAM SF GIANTS

Yep...saw these at FL today and they just look "off". Not impressed. Though that first pic looks hot.
"So many times it happens too fast.
You trade your passion for glory.

Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past.
You must fight just to keep them alive."

White/University Blue/Silver/Varsity Maize & black trainers were on sale on Monday @ $69.99 when i went into my footlocker here in Socal . not sure if it's still. maybe they think kobe is leaving LA. :lol:
laugh.gif

www.dyyhardsvault.com Authentic Shoes/Caps/Jerseys/Shirts here. USE FREESHIPPING OPTION in Google Checkout til 10/31/07
Blog for new items/personal blog.

Back
Top Bottom