Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-bask...-s-iconic-cityscape-and-future-forward-energy

The 1964 New York World’s Fair showcased groundbreaking ideas, experimental thought and optimism. It drew people from around the world eager for a glimpse of the future and featured an iconic Unisphere. 

The KOBE X is an expression of that same sentiment, bringing Nike’s best inventions together in one future-forward shoe. The KOBE X’s dynamic traction, hybrid cushioning system and modern aesthetic may inspire a new standard for performance footwear where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

The collection featuring the KOBE X, KD 7, KYRIE 1 and LEBRON 12 is available globally at nike.com and select retail locations. The KOBE X and KD 7 are available on Feb. 13. The KYRIE 1 and LEBRON 12 are available on Feb. 14. 

Last edited:
Nike like the WWE needs to hire new writers. Not every shoe needs or deserves to have a backstory, the 5AM for example...just awful.

Nike like the WWE needs to hire new writers. Not every shoe needs or deserves to have a backstory, the 5AM for example...just awful.
Best comparison I've heard yet 
laugh.gif

The silver tongue ruins the shoe. I know it's been said plenty of times, but if Nike wanted simplicity, that big *** silver-bullet tongue was not the way to go.

5 A.M. Flights are smokin'!  Only passing because my Blue Coral 8s are still mint.

Last edited:

Does anyone have any input on traction and cushioning  compared to the 8 and 9. 
There will be increased cushioning due tot he zoom unit, also from the press release the traction is supposedly great due to the nodule design.

Back
Top Bottom