Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Oh HELL NAWW. 200 dollars and it comes off like that. Come on.
Shedding skin effect
maybe it's the detail of this pair 
laugh.gif

Shame.

I want to like these.

Kobe and Avar have not let us down on a model yet, but this is not looking good.

Thank god we'll always have the 4s, 5s, 8s and 9s. The Mt Rushmore of basketball shoes.

They let us down on the 7

Looks like I'm out on the Allstars. I ball too much and that would happen on the first day.

Blue lagoons it is.

That is ugly, especially for a $200 sneaker. Good thing I only wear my kicks casually. Not to say they can't be damaged from casual wear, it's just less likely to happen. Either way, that's unacceptable Nike.

^^^ :lol:

This view doesnt help the shoe at all

Then u got that huge ase tongue that just wont go away

180$ saved?

Iono yet :rolleyes

Seriously, that tongue is large af. I love the colorways, but that's a major turnoff for me. May have to go hard on the KB9s in the final hour. Lol.

Next year they will come out with a shoe that doesn't fall apart as soon as you lace them up and they'll actually put some type of design on it rather than a template and use all that to justify another $20 dollar price hike. This is a joke

Last edited:
Nike be like this is the last time we send these fools anything for free. I think Shoe Palace sent them those shoes tho.

So leave the thread?

Why does he have to leave the thread?

He gave his opinion..

Same opinion as alot of other folks in here as well..

So do u want them to leave to?

Who would there be to post in here with u?

Lewi? Only say that cuz he gonna be 5 pairs deep regardless of what it looks like(Lewi u my man 50 grand and all)..

Last edited:
So leave the thread?

Why does he have to leave the thread?

He gave his opinion..

Same opinion as alot of other folks in here as well..

So do u want them to leave to?

Who would there be to post in here with u?

Lewi? Only say that cuz he gonna be 5 pairs deep regardless of what it looks like(Lewi u my man 50 grand and all)..

Me and all the other NTers who did a complete 180 once they saw Nike's official pics or kobe wearing a colourway that will never release :wink:

Last edited:
Well he said kobe x are trash. If he said asg are trash then he could stay. But dude saying the whole X is trash. So I could see why he would tell him to leave. Im not in any thread I dont have an interest in.

Last edited:
Knew there was a reason these were all over ebay weeks before their release and for near retail and even under retail. When was the last time you seen that happen with a Kobe shoe? And an All-Star shoe none the less

Back
Top Bottom