Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

giphy.gif

N
Kobe probably hurt his throat from yelling at Lou after the game for that awful final possesion

The shot was in and out, he got the look. What more would you have wanted from that situation? Sometimes they fall, sometimes they don't.

Last edited:
Why would they take it down and then put it back up? I mean it did say QS. I know most people in here are pretty cynical with Nike advertising strategies but it would make any sense for them to take it down and put it back, that's just my logic anyway.

Why would they take it down and then put it back up? I mean it did say QS. I know most people in here are pretty cynical with Nike advertising strategies but it would make any sense for them to take it down and put it back, that's just my logic anyway.

Because they did that last year. My guess is sales aren't what they expected. They will pull it , some people think they missed out. Then they bring it back to capitalize on the people who were on the fence.

Last edited:
Because they did that last year. My guess is sales aren't what they expected. They will pull it , some people think they missed out. Then they bring it back to capitalize on the people who were on the fence.

Exactly! I've seen this done with multiple id pairs

Hahaha I see. Damn I didn't even realized that they did that last year. Thanks for the heads up. I'd be mad if the decided to release a full mc . On top of that they would have a lot of return 1/2 mcs lol

Nike is notorious for the infamous fake sellout. Products that are sitting they yank em and people start thinking they missed and hype builds. Then randomly they come back.

Nike is notorious for the infamous fake sellout. Products that are sitting they yank em and people start thinking they missed and hype builds. Then randomly they come back.
yea doubt they fool anyone with that routine anymore

I don't think there's gonna be a restock for the mc X's. The 11's are gonna be releasing in January, and then the Wtk and Xmas on the same day next month. I think that is the reason why they were up for a long time.

View media item 1726332

Do Your Research, bro. Lol

Let's just say, if Mitchell & Ness touches your body... you've just put money in Adi's pockets.

And it's been that way for YEARS.:wink:
I don't give a damn where the money goes, **** could go straight to funding terrorism for all I care. Let me clarify... NOTHING WITH AN ADIDAS LOGO.

Yep. They're gonna sell out those ugly *** iridescent ID forces for the 3rd time using that tactic :x

Last edited:
I just needa a high in the Xs. Any Lakers cw would b awesome. Still waiting the first purple/ volts to drop.
If you are talking the "Team" High Elite, they have been on discount - almost everywhere. I picked them up a while back on the last NDC 20% for 135 ish. Same deal going on now as @SuperStarLord  said.

I just checked, it's an even better price now. But not enough of a price difference for the trouble of ordering another and returning one.

But yeah, $124 before tax.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom