Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

If any of you guys live in LA. Buy tickets to KBs last game so you can get his farewell goody bag like how attendant's got one the other day. Then you can sell the free goody bag/letter.

That is NOT new logo or replacing Shozoku... I've seen some spring 2016 Nike apparel catalog for Kobe line and Shozoku is still there, I did see a shirt with Shozoku with Mamba around the it forming a "XX" and also a a 20 years "Mamba Strong" hoodie was Purple/volt/gold
Mamba strong hoodie sounds quite intriguing...

If any of you guys live in LA. Buy tickets to KBs last game so you can get his farewell goody bag like how attendant's got one the other day. Then you can sell the free goody bag/letter.

Umm tickets are like 500 the last time I checked, probably even higher now

5 golden rings Christmas shoes are tough! Will be the 2 Kone I ever have purchased. First was the BHM 8

Pretty classless of Kobe to retire on the night Peyton manning died
roll.gif

Kobe to the NBA is like Batman was to Gotham. "The hero it needed, but not the one it deserved". Farewell Mamba. YOU taught me from your early carreer to love the game of basketball.

So is it safe to say that the alleged "5 ring" is the "5 Golden Rings" Christmas themed shoe. Even if it isn't count me in I need these badly.

This is the alleged Jordan XXX (30) leaked pic, but in the back right is a purple/yellow Kobe (looks like an X Elite low)...could we actually be getting a Lakers colorway? 

nerd.gif

Just spent more on NBA tix then I ever thought I would in my life. OH well hopefully Kobe plays. It was worth the gamble I guess. I purchased event insurance, I don't know if anyone has used that before.

The pic doesn't look like a 10 to me. Maybe the 11. I couldn't tell, does any one think that as well?

Back
Top Bottom