Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
B boris RustyShackleford RustyShackleford DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican @PLVN

Would any of you like to address this?
What the **** does this red herring have to do with anything?

It doesn't support your claims at all. You are just throwing out here to distract from what is being discussed.

Secondly it is mad hypocritical that you demand an answer from me on this, but when I ask you to simply state directly what kind of blood cancer you had, you told me you were not going to answer.

I am happy you are healthy, honestly, but you are not entitled for people entertain you and your unproven claims in the manner you see best.

Last edited:
How many books did you sell?
I am surprised I haven’t read about your cure for cancer anywhere else but nt

You literally cured cancer and no one is talking about it. Really weird.

Did you publish your findings in any medical journals yet? People are dying everyday. What are you wasting your time with NT for?

Again... I get no specific or direct responses. People are more worried about my book sales and about what I do with my time ... rather than addressing the issues. People talk about they care... but won't address the manipulation, corruption, and lies that led to the current failed protocols becoming the standard of care.

Again... I get no specific or direct responses. People are more worried about my book sales and about what I do with my time ... rather than addressing the issues. People talk about they care... but won't address the manipulation, corruption, and lies that led to the current failed protocols becoming the standard of care.

What does a New Yorker article about the pharmaceutical industry and opioid addiction have anything to do with this thread?

How many books did you sell?
I am surprised I haven’t read about your cure for cancer anywhere else but nt

You literally cured cancer and no one is talking about it. Really weird.

Did you publish your findings in any medical journals yet? People are dying everyday. What are you wasting your time with NT for?

What does a New Yorker article about the pharmaceutical industry and opioid addiction have anything to do with this thread?

It has everything to do with this thread. It shows how the current standard of care came to be... which was via lies, corruption, manipulation. These people basically gave legal heroin to patients... causing generations of addiction, pain, and death. I went through the same protocol, and was on schedule to die. I then used the medicine that was outlawed and now legal... and now I am healed. Do you now understand the relevance?

It has everything to do with this thread. It shows how the current standard of care came to be... which was via lies, corruption, manipulation. These people basically gave legal heroin to patients... causing generations of addiction, pain, and death. I went through the same protocol, and was on schedule to die. I then used the medicine that was outlawed and now legal... and now I am healed. Do you now understand the relevance?

Through all those lies and corruption of the pharmaceutical companies and corrupt medical professionals...oxycodone and oxycontin still have medical benefits when prescribed responsibly.

Just like chemotherapy and radiation.

I personally know people that have been in remission for decades because they went through the standard treatment protocol.

Your personal experiences don't apply to everyone. And those people I know, their experiences don't apply to everyone either.

No, because none of us agree that you were healed by your methods.

The fact that you went through chemo and radiation and think that had zero effect shows that you don't understand cancer or its treatments.

We talking about book sales? Lol.

You guys will do anything to attempt to go off course.

And for the record, my book sales are great. I could have sold out and went with a publisher... but I wanted 100 percent ownership of my work. I am currently in New Orleans on vacation... a vacation paid for by book sales. I haven't done a book show, talks, or anything of that sort. My book is at multiple universities, with multiple doctors, and in the hands of multiple other entities. People who have multiple journal article publications habe co-signed my work. I know how this works. It is goi g to be slow. It is ok though because I am healthy. So if you haven't heard of me, it is because I am just getting warmed up.

Every day I wake up, don't go to the doctor, and am in my best shape(I was a college athlete, and am in better shape now at 38 than I was then), the value of my work increases. I didn't write these books for money... or for 2018. Forty years from now when I am 78 years old I will still own these books, and the information will still be applicable to all humans.

This is no gimmick. This was never about money. I don't understand how anyone can question my intentions. I never wanted this to be my life. The work I do on the internet and in person with cancer patients far outweighs the value of the sale of a book. I have had more money than I have ever needed before cancer. This is about helping people who are feeling the pain that I once felt. If you want to knock that... cool.

No, because none of us agree that you were healed by your methods.

The fact that you went through chemo and radiation and think that had zero effect shows that you don't understand cancer or its treatments.

The fact that you are stating that I don't know what I am talking about tells me that you either didn't read what I wrote, or don't understand it.

Either way, you don't matter.

You haven't contributed any information, or specifically addressed the specific information I presented.

Just for you... I am AGAIN going to post EXACTLY why chemotherapy and radiation did not work. From my blog:

"Now... what did chemotherapy and radiation do?

It broke the ice inside of my neck, and turned it into water.

What was the result?

The tumor from my neck was gone... but the rotted water was redispersed throughout my body.

It started as Lymphedema... which is the swelling of the neck. Below is a before and after example of a gentleman with lymphodema.

My neck looked like the neck of this gentleman soon after chemotherapy and radiation concluded. The buldge in my neck was the result of the dispersment of negative emotion... or the water that was the result of the melted ice. That water eventually travelled all throughout my body, effecting all of my emotions. That is why my cancer metastacized to my bloodstream. The negative water dispersment/cancer process had polluted all of my emotions. I also continuosly lied about my relationship... which is why I developed lung cancer and a ball of ice in my lung. My continued negativity kept making things worse.

How would I die from cancer?

If my body consists of 65-70 percent water, that means my organs and bones consist of the other 30-35 percent.

Ice is really hard, and can be really sharp.

I then thought about ice continuosly growing in my body, and the damage that it can do to all my internal organs as the ice grows.

That is how I would die from cancer.

The ice would eventually pierce my organs... ending my life from the insde out."

We talking about book sales? Lol.

You guys will do anything to attempt to go off course.

And for the record, my book sales are great. I could have sold out and went with a publisher... but I wanted 100 percent ownership of my work. I am currently in New Orleans on vacation... a vacation paid for by book sales. I haven't done a book show, talks, or anything of that sort. My book is at multiple universities, with multiple doctors, and in the hands of multiple other entities. People who have multiple journal article publications habe co-signed my work.

8CDAC7F3-271C-4CDE-BD79-CEDF0828999E.jpeg

Who are these people? I know a lot of doctors personally and want to see if they have heard of them and your book.

Last edited:
I don't understand how anyone can question my intentions.

I think it's the opposite. Seems like people are questioning your methods. And rightfully so.

Your motives are likely legit if they're not financial in nature.

jape jape who are you? What do you do?

If you knew anything about any of these processes, you would know that changing a paradigm takes time.

And I hope the use of your cool gifs will get you some NT likes. Other than that, you have done nothing else to contribute to this thread. I'll like your post for you if that makes you happy.

I think it's the opposite. Seems like people are questioning your methods. And rightfully so.

Your motives are likely legit if they're not financial in nature.

I want people to question my method. That is why I put my name on my book. It took me 15 months to write a 144 page book. It took so long because I wanted it to be tight. And it is. So again... question my method. Make sure you reference my results as well.

I want people to question my method. That is why I put my name on my book. It took me 15 months to write a 144 page book. It took so long because I wanted it to be tight. And it is. So again... question my method. Make sure you reference my results as well.

Bruh.... people have been questioning your method for 5 pages and you're getting wild defensive about it.

Bruh.... people have been questioning your method for 5 pages and you're getting wild defensive about it.

Bruh.... you havent addressed anything. What specifically about my method is invalid?

And my defense has been straight facts. Nothing more.

jape jape who are you? What do you do?

If you knew anything about any of these processes, you would know that changing a paradigm takes time.

And I hope the use of your cool gifs will get you some NT likes. Other than that, you have done nothing else to contribute to this thread. I'll like your post for you if that makes you happy.
You’re so full of ****
:lol:

If you are in the best shape of your life then you must have been a terrible athlete when you were younger

Bruh.... you havent addressed anything. What specifically about my method is invalid?

And my defense has been straight facts. Nothing more.
We've addressed plenty. But, you think you know it all. You think you know more than people that have spent their lives researching this.

If I thought I found the cure for cancer, I'd be contacting every top researcher in the field to see how we could test my cure.

Like how many types of cancer has your method specifically addressed? Over how many years? What doctors have reviewed and endorsed it? What types of control groups were included in your study? Do you have any clinical trials reviewed by peers? What is your PhD in?

Obvious questions that any ethical medical researcher would answer.

You’re so full of ****
:lol:

If you are in the best shape of your life then you must have been a terrible athlete when you were younger

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjeoNHPzI7fAhUSG6wKHTumCRIQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.mcall.com/sports/mc-forme-allen-canary-standout-kyle-kostic-is-in-the-fight-of-his-life-and-needs-help-20150829-story.html&psig=AOvVaw16M2mkaBUlgx2KAzAO2UWo&ust=1544302329845080

Screenshot_20181207-145242.png

From the article...

"In his high school days at Allen High School, Kyle Kostic was a terrific athlete and great competitor.

Both Canaries football coach Kevin Ronalds and basketball mentor Doug Snyder had nothing but great things to say about Kostic in those days."

I was recruited to play D1 football, but decided to play D2 basketball instead.

Screenshot_20181207-145721.png

2/2/17... 8 months to live per my doctors ...

Screenshot_20181207-145609.png

Screenshot_20181207-145623.png

What was you saying again jape jape ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181207-145721.png
    140.6 KB · Views: 16
We've addressed plenty. But, you think you know it all. You think you know more than people that have spent their lives researching this.

If I thought I found the cure for cancer, I'd be contacting every top researcher in the field to see how we could test my cure.

It is with great humility that I firmly state that I do know more than people who have spent their lives researching this.

Why?

Because my life depended on it.

I never got to out my cancer research down and go to a bar, party, or hang with my family. I didn't have off weekends, holidays, or anything else. I lived with cancer.

And trust... the seeds are being spread. Like I mentioned only a few posts ago... I always understood this would take time. My work is out there and being validated as we speak. This is only the beginning.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjeoNHPzI7fAhUSG6wKHTumCRIQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.mcall.com/sports/mc-forme-allen-canary-standout-kyle-kostic-is-in-the-fight-of-his-life-and-needs-help-20150829-story.html&psig=AOvVaw16M2mkaBUlgx2KAzAO2UWo&ust=1544302329845080

Screenshot_20181207-145242.png

From the article...

"In his high school days at Allen High School, Kyle Kostic was a terrific athlete and great competitor.

Both Canaries football coach Kevin Ronalds and basketball mentor Doug Snyder had nothing but great things to say about Kostic in those days."

I was recruited to play D1 football, but decided to play D2 basketball instead.

2/2/17... 8 months to live per my doctors ...

Screenshot_20181207-145609.png

Screenshot_20181207-145623.png

What was you saying again jape jape ?

:lol: Shut that down real quick

But why doyou feel you are in better shape NOW vs. Then

You still didn’t answer my question you liar

Who are the doctors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom