Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Shut that down real quick

But why doyou feel you are in better shape NOW vs. Then

I am better shape now because I know my body so much better. I was a liar then. I was less fluid then. Now that my body has no suppressions... I have more flexibility, strength, and am smarter.

Last edited:
I am better shape now because I know my body so much better. I was a liar then. I was less fluid then. Now that my body has no suppressions ,I have more flexibility, strength, and am smarter.
You don’t look like you are in better shape right now

jape jape what is your name again?

Did you miss the post above when I included internet articles about me being an athlete... all after you mentioned I was "___" ?

You still haven't addressed the specific blog post I posted in reference to exactly how chemotherapy and radiation failed me... also on this page.

And you want to know who my doctor WAS?

Ok... I'll play your game. I had literally over 20 doctors. First, I was treated at St. Luke's Hospital in Allentown, PA. I was treated by pretty much every cancer physician there.

After I was given a year to live in November of 2016, I sought treatment at Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia, and was seen by pretty much every oncologist there. They all gave me the same fate.

So again I ask... who are you? What is your name and what do you do? I would love for you to contribute. Give me something. I will wait.

Last edited:
The funny thing is ... I have been an NT member for over 15 years, and I know how NT works. If MM came in here... the slander by the NTers would merit more discipline than me simply stating my truth.
I doubt he comes in here because he wouldn't NOT want to "side" with you.

But I am sure if it were @ninjahood that had the cure for cancer, Meth would poke holes at the argument

jape jape what is your name again?

Did you miss the post above when I included internet articles about me being an athlete... all after you mentioned I was "___" ?

You still haven't addressed the specific blog post I posted in reference to exactly how chemotherapy and radiation failed me... also on this page.

And you want to know who my doctor WAS?

Ok... I'll play your game. I had literally over 20 doctors. First, I was treated at St. Luke's Hospital to n Allentown, PA. I was treated my pretty much every cancer physician there.

After I was given a year to live, I sought treatment at Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia, and was seen by pretty much every oncologist there. They all gave me the same fate.

So again I ask... who are you? What is your name and what do you do? I would love for you to contribute. Give me something. I will wait.
I was asking about the doctors who have your book

Last edited:
I doubt he comes in here because he wouldn't NOT want to "side" with you.

But I am sure if it were @ninjahood that had the cure for cancer, Meth would poke holes at the argument

The funny thing is, other people come in here just because they WANT to side AGAINST me ... regardless of what facts or evidence I present.

And I have all of the respect in the world for @Methodical Management . I would love for meth to take a hard, honest, objective look at my work.

Yes, there are casualties and other unsavory things associated with the pharmaceutical industry.

No, conventional medicine may not work for 100% of people 100% of the time, but the batting average is a hell of a lot better than any alternative methods.

The claim that you have the cure for cancer is based on nothing but your own lived experience. That experience is obviously good enough to meet your personal standard of proof, but it takes a whole lot more than that for your ideas to meet the standard of legitimate scientific fact. You need a sample size substantially larger than ONE.

Luckily, we can look at Hamer's work and see what happens when comparable techniques are applied on a larger scale.

There are ZERO documented cases of anyone being cured by Germanic New Medicine, but more than 140 GNM advocates have died after Hamer's ideas discouraged them from pursuing conventional treatment.

The fact that Hamer himself had testicular cancer which he chose to treat via conventional means should give you a little pause.

But I'm not interested in convincing you one way or the other. I am just presenting the other side of the discussion for the people who may want to hear it. That's fair isn't it?

The claim that you have the cure for cancer is based on nothing but your own lived experience. That experience is obviously good enough to meet your personal standard of proof, but it takes a whole lot more than that for your ideas to meet the standard of legitimate scientific fact. You need a sample size substantially larger than ONE.

Yes, there are casualties and other unsavory things associated with the pharmaceutical industry.

No, conventional medicine may not work for 100% of people 100% of the time, but the batting average is a hell of a lot better than any alternative methods.

Luckily, we can look at Hamer's work and see what happens when comparable techniques are applied on a larger scale.

There are ZERO documented cases of anyone being cured by Germanic New Medicine, but more than 140 GNM advocates have died after Hamer's ideas discouraged them from pursuing conventional treatment.

The fact that Hamer himself had testicular cancer which he chose to treat via conventional means should give you a little pause.

But I'm not interested in convincing you one way or the other. I am just presenting the other side of the discussion for the people who may want to hear it. That's fair isn't it?

Again... the sample size is much larger than one.

Screenshot_20181207-175750.png

This group has literally thousands of success stories... all with people having similar experiences as me. When others who have already healed themselves heard about my story, the similarities between their stories and mine were spot on. The people who have tried my conceptualized method since hearing about it all have yeilded positive results.

Again... the sample size is much larger than one.

Screenshot_20181207-175750.png

This group has literally thousands of success stories... all with people having similar experiences as me. When others who have already healed themselves heard about my story, the similarities between their stories and mine were spot on. The people who have tried my conceptualized method since hearing about it all have yeilded positive results.

So what's the cure? Is it cannabis or is it to "externalize psychosomatic symptoms"?

It's obvious that my post was addressing the mental portion, but it seems like you want to keep diverting from the fact that Hamer's methods were fraudulent.

So what's the cure? Is it cannabis or is it to "externalize psychosomatic symptoms"?

It's obvious that my post was addressing the mental portion, but it seems like you want to keep diverting from the fact that Hamer's methods were fraudulent.

Externalizing psychosomatic symptoms is the cure to cancer.

EXTRACTING them from the unconscious mind using induced medical marijuana is the KEY.

That process changes those psychosomatic symptoms from unconscious to conscious.

It is then up to the person to extract the psychosomatic symptoms through means of expression.

Get it?

That is sound.

IMG_20181207_200014.jpg
IMG_20181207_203551.jpg

I am about to go dancing NT. I don't want to argue about my cancer anymore tonight. I'll check back in tomorrow. Peace

instagram.com/kylekostic/

You can criticize whatever you want about me. There are some more pictures from my Instagram. I don't have anything else to put up at this point? I will continue to answer the scientific questions when I can, but I'm just going to let the people with funny comments and bad intentions do their thing.

I posted all of those pictures to show people that I am normal. A few people on NT think I am crazy, delusional, etc... but in real life... none of that.

And for those who questioned my intentions, Gary Vaynerchuk invested in me. I met him in March of 2017 and again in August of 2017. We exchanged a few emails. He fact checked me, and believed in me. In September of 2017, he sent me $1500. I didn't release my book until May 31, 2018. I cannot tell you how many hours I spent at the Venice Beach Library, Santa Monica Library, Cairo Cowboy restaurant, and everywhere else I could get WiFi... in between working out, playing basketball, swimming, eating, and trying to get healthy. That book is as stripped down and pure as I possibly could have made it. I knew my life depended on taking the ultimate chance and saying I can't go the same route through the system and just let my life go. I went all in on myself... like a poker game. I feel like I know what I'm holding. I took the ultimate risk, and hit. Now I am trying to basically give it away, as you can see by be making part ii available for free on the Kindle App. Back to my point... Gary Vee told me to bring g my book to him when I was done. He wanted to have me on his show. I now live in Allentown, PA... which is 1 hour and 15 minutes from the city. I still haven't hit him up to do that. I think me being on his show would be good for book sales. But again... I have to do things slow. My income while steady, is low and slow. That's cool though, because I can survive without the concord's, the new iPhone, or any of that stuff. My income gives me food and shelter. I'm good with that. I am going to hit Gary up, and go check him at his office with the intention of spreading this information. Maybe when I'm in the city, I can check my man @ninjahood . I don't know why one of you tried to bring him into the conversation, but he always been a stand up guy to me. I am good in the Heights and Dyckman, so we might have to set up an NT summit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom