Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
jape jape RustyShackleford RustyShackleford DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

IMG-2567.PNG
IMG-2565.PNG

gv.jpg

I know NT needs all facts to be checked. I have these pictures just in case anyone wanted to fact check my post. Maybe this will give me some credibility. Thanks to @randomobjects for the shirt. I still have the note you gave me ✊♥️

Attachments

• IMG-2565.PNG
    IMG-2565.PNG
    94.6 KB · Views: 474
Gary Vee is a hypocritical motivation speaker. He is no position to validate any of your claims.

Dude listen, be happy and be healthy. I sincerely hope you live a long and happy life. While I believe what you are peddling is unproven and frankly dangerous, I in no way want anything to happen where I am in the position to tell you "I told you so".

Good luck, Srs. You will need it.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20181209-000329.png

I posted those pictures of me in New Orleans to show NT that society thinks I am pretty normal and fully functional. I also posted those pictures to show that I can directly engage with people. I connected with a journalist, doctor, a 70 year old football photographer, 4 engineers from Spain, and a bunch of other neat people in the hostel I stayed at. I stayed at the Quisby by the way... I highly recommend it. Anyway ... we all got to having casual conversation... because that is how the hostel environment works. I try to hold back now from telling people I had cancer. When we get to talking about professions... I say I am a writer. I then say health. If it goes deeper, I then say cancer... and attempt to just talk about the cancer. I don't even say author. I don't mention my blog. I try to detach myself from the information. I don't even say books. When books come up though... I have to be ready. I had about 12 books. I gave 9 away. I didn't sell any. This isn't about the money. I would rather give a book to someone who cares about the information rather than to sell one to someone who wants to look cool with it on social media or to use it solely as a piece of art in their home. The value of putting the information in the right hands is worth more than the money. The money is going to help spread the information, and I am going to get to that. But right now... I am in no rush. I am about to watch my local basketball season, including my daughter's. Above is a picture of me with one of my OG's... a local basketball Hall of famer... taken tonight. I am back home. I am eventually going to use all of my resources. I am just going at my pace. If NT supports, that's cool. If not, that's cool too.

Gary Vee is a hypocritical motivation speaker. He is no position to validate any of your claims.

Dude listen, be happy and be healthy. I sincerely hope you live a long and happy life. While I believe what you are peddling is unproven and frankly dangerous, i in no way want to happen where I am in the position to tell you "I told you so".

Good luck, you will need it.

Peace.

Dude listen, be happy and be healthy. I sincerely hope you live a long and happy life. While I believe what you are peddling is unproven and frankly dangerous, I in no way want anything to happen where I am in the position to tell you "I told you so".

Good luck, Srs. You will need it.

This is no gimmick. I gave you my book for free. Why? Because I wrote it in a way where from beginning to end, my method and my experieince would correlate with scientific, medical, and psychological concepts in an effort to explain exactly why I got cancer, and exactly how I continuously stay healthy after I was told I wouldn't. You have not attempted to respond to anything specific that I wrote. Tell me why something that you claim I am peddling or is unproven can NOT be proven and explained using your scientific, medical, and psychological concepts. I will wait. If you want to bow out now, I understand.

I never denied any of your accomplishments/attention/connections.

I simply said stop saying you have THE cure for cancer.

It is really that simple

Maybe not you specifically.. but my accomplishments/attention/connection/intentions etc. etc. has been questioned continously throughout this thread. I apologize if I grouped you in to any of those groups.

Simply put... I lived, conceptualized, and wrote the cure to cancer. I also explained how it can be applied to others.

Take any excerpt or combination of exerprts from my free book above, and tell me why that couldn't be applicable to all other people.

Simple...

bruh leave me alone... don't use me as an excuse to keep posting about yourself.
you wanted attention and you got it.

congrats bruh we are happy for you but this is just weird now.

and you still don't have a cure for ****

I came out with information and facts. No pictures, flexing, nothing. None of you disputed the information or facts. You just disputed my claim. You made fun of my claim. You didn't disprove my claim. You didn't dispute my case. The pictures ... judge them as you wish. The information and facts are still in this thread to nitpick at too if you'd like.

Last edited:
Not sure how pictures of yourself, others, and donation receipts give any of this scientific merit... but aight.

It's seems like you're grasping at straws at this point when you post that stuff as "evidence" of something.

I think people just want to see your research translated into conventional terms before you lend credence to it.

The personal pictures of yourself and your family are awesome, just as your trials and tribulations are encouraging. Thread took a weird turn.

Just found out a chick I know was diagnosed with Stage IV pancreatic cancer metastasized to her liver and spleen. 33 years old :smh:

Just found out a chick I know was diagnosed with Stage IV pancreatic cancer metastasized to her liver and spleen. 33 years old :smh:

getback getback

I am sorry to hear about that.

The pancreas is connected to the solar plexus chakra. The emotional correlations with that chakra are self worth, self confidence, and self esteem. I hypothesize that she is suppressing a combinaton of trauma, fear, and truth in reference to those emotions. It takes energy to hold in supressions. The more time that passes, the more energy she dedicates to her suppressons, and the greater the cancer grows.

A few days ago I created a general treatment regimen on my blog. You might want to show it to her. My blog and the post is below...

https://kylekostic.blogspot.com/2019/01/how.html

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom