Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never change bro
Maybe you are confused as well.

There is power in the thought/words.

My issue with HIM (OP), wasn't saying THAT.

I NEVER disagreed with that.

Don't do this

Respect that you have overcome your battle. You are a warrior for sure man. Heart of a Samurai.

But I would just be careful with saying you have a non-scientifically proven answer for cancer.

That is all.

I never denied any of your accomplishments/attention/connections.

I simply said stop saying you have THE cure for cancer.

It is really that simple

Essentially what all of my posts in this thread have been centered around.

As well as NOT ignoring modern medicine

There is definitely power in the tongue.

Control your thoughts.
Control your words

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I'm not sure if you are aware of this... but your statement literally is my theory.

The basis of my theory is controlling both your thoughts and your words with positive perception.

Learning how to control what you think about and what you tell YOURSELF is the key to healing.

If a person can face their trauma and perceive it with positive thoughts and positive words, they no longer need to dedicate energy to suppress that trauma.

That leads to a person loving themself, and no longer needing to be something else in the world in an effort to receive external validation.

That process makes a person whole, and is the key to healing.

I am pulling for you.

Not going down this road again.

But controlling your thoughts is only PART of ANY healing process.

I am pulling for you.

Not going down this road again.

But controlling your thoughts is only PART of ANY healing process.

No need to pull for me.

I am healed.

Before we do anything with our bodies, we have to do it with our minds first.

Literally everything.

That is why we have to heal the mind first, before we heal the body.

I'm not sure how you cannot understand that basic correlation.

He’s not wrong you know. Tho I believe physical stuff does exist because animals get it to. It’s not some made up human illness.

I cured lower back pain of 15 years with a change in mentality and understanding. Years of back stretches, exercises, pillows, adjustments etc couldn’t do it. I was one step away from surgery and luckily read a book/watched a video before I went ahead with the surgery.

No need to pull for me.

I am healed.

Before we do anything with our bodies, we have to do it with our minds first.

Literally everything.

That is why we have to heal the mind first, before we heal the body.

I'm not sure how you cannot understand that basic correlation.
I never disagreed with any of THAT.

Not understanding how you cannot understand that is not ALL you have said from the jump.

If THAT is all you said, NOBODY would have disagreed with you.

But when you claim THAT is THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE claim, nah. Dangerous.

You are purposely being ignorant at this point

He’s not wrong you know. Tho I believe physical stuff does exist because animals get it to. It’s not some made up human illness.

I cured lower back pain of 15 years with a change in mentality and understanding. Years of back stretches, exercises, pillows, adjustments etc couldn’t do it. I was one step away from surgery and luckily read a book/watched a video before I went ahead with the surgery.
You didn't cure you back pain BECAUSE OF the mental shift.

The mental shift AS WELL AS physical rehabilitation cured your back

I never disagreed with any of THAT.

Not understanding how you cannot understand that is not ALL you have said from the jump.

If THAT is all you said, NOBODY would have disagreed with you.

But when you claim THAT is THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE claim, nah. Dangerous.

You are purposely being ignorant at this point

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Nobody is going to agree with what they don't want to support, no matter what type of information I provide.

People would rather be willfully ignorant than support what they do not want to hear.

I'm not going to fight every battle with every skeptic... especially on the internet.

Rather than continuing to use my energy to keep attempting to change the minds of people who do not want to support what they are hearing... I am going to take back my energy and let time, my books, periodic blog updates, and my mental and physical condition do the talking for me.

https://kylekostic.blogspot.com/

I did my work. At this point, I am just going to enjoy my life instead of trying to convince people who really don't want to be convinced.

I believe him. He’s got the cure. I downloaded the book and have been passing them out at my hospital.

Can you PM me your phone number? There’s a lot of people that wanna talk to you and your brilliant discovery.

It makes so much sense

No actually the physical rehab did nothing. I’m not talking I shifted my mentality when I was also doing PT etc. For anyone with lower back pain they know it comes and goes and it’s with varying degrees of severity. I did all sorts of PT, stopped playing hoops, etc over the course of 16 years. I tried so much random different ish. Then one time I was at school teaching and picked up this kindergarten kid and my back just died. It spasms and had me in tears. I couldn’t move. It was the worst pain. I was at the hospital and they were telling me my L5 S1 yada yada.

Then I watched this video below. It made me realize how I was my own worst enemy and that all the PT and physical stuff I was doing to fix it was actually making it worse. It was giving my mind/nervous system a place to dump stress into when I got overloaded. And I would feed into that belief. Now, after being aware/woke on this I simply don’t do ish physically to have a better back because I know there’s nothing wrong with my back. If it twinges a little I don’t make a big deal about it and go on with my day and after a few hours or a day or two at most it feels fine. I’ve gone back to playing basketball with no worries and played in a league this year. It truly changed my life.

Edit: 1/23/19

I am going to Miami to see some friends and do some work.

Does anyone have any recommendations of things to do?

If so let me know... and I will try to take pictures of the experiences and put them on my instagram.

My instagram is @kylekostic for anyone that was interested.

Peace.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican jape jape @RustyShackleford

Edit: 1/23/19

I am going to Miami to see some friends and do some work.

Does anyone have any recommendations of things to do?

If so let me know... and I will try to take pictures of the experiences and put them on my instagram.

My instagram is @kylekostic for anyone that was interested.

Peace.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican jape jape @RustyShackleford
Groupon always has Jet Ski Deals, do one of those.

Go somewhere other than South Beach, go watch University of Miami basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom