Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:

It is now April 1, 2019. I published the book, "The DEATH OF a CANCER patient" on March 31, 2018. I went from a terminal cancer patient to being in the best shape of my life today. The entire story was documented on my blog https://kylekostic.blogspot.com/ on my Instagram https://www.instagram.com/kylekostic/?hl=en and in my books PartONE PartTWO . The intention of this campaign is to get attention. I want to use this money to spread this information. in order to spread information in this world, you need attention. In order to gain attention, you need to earn money. Once I receive the attention that I seek, it is my intention to have the method that I used to heal from a terminal cancer diagnosis implemented on every other cancer patient in the entire world. My books are the conceptualization, articulation, and implimentation of that method. My current physical conditon is the prooof. With that being said, I am keeping the orignally requested amout the same. I initially received $21, 060. That helped me through some very rough times. I am exteremely grateful for every donation. My intention in writing these books was the give back. I was given a journal at my House of Hoops Cancer Event in September of 2015. These books are thesult. This is the cure to cancer. Believe in me. Invest in me. I have the purest of intentions. I have had everything in the world that money can buy. My experience has taught me that health is wealth. I now want to provide that wealth to the world. It is April, 1, 2019. The time is now. This is the cure to cancer. Believe in me.
Love, Kyle James Kostic

To all of the people that were skeptical when I stated that people wanted to kill me because of what I knew about cancer... please take into consideration that recently murdered rapper Nipsey Hustle was in the process of making a documentary about health and holistic healing. Is he dead because his voice got too loud, too soon? Is he dead because what he knew disrupted big business and industry? Nipsey got a lot of respect where he was from and where he was killed... hood or not. Something about the circumstances and timing of his death do not seem right. It was definitely an assasination. Will I suffer the same fate for what I know? I have already documented the threats to my own life. I know I am on the list, list. I can see the statistics on how many times people view my blog posts. Even though a lot of people do not comment on my posts, a considerable amount of people view and read my posts. I know that a lot of people know me. This is real. For the record, I do not have any problems with anyone... hood or not. I am in the hood all day every day, and I get love wherever I go. Also for the record... I do not have any survivors guilt, I no longer have major PTSD, and I do not want to take my own life. Everyone knows that I do not have any money, so I am no potential victim of a robbery. I do not talk to any women, so there will be no domestic dispute situations in my life. I am polite to people and keep to myself, so I will not get into any random negative interactions. If something happens to me, it was not by accident. My schedule is gym, food, family, and sleep. Until I am either killed for what I know or the powers that be recognize what I know to be true at the expense of business and industry, I am going to stay out of the way of the world. I am going to wait out the storm of lies that we have been forced to live through, and continue spreading my truth on the internet in a quiet safe space surrounded by my family. With that being said... I hope Nipsey’s family finds their peace after this devastating situation. Even after finding their peace, they will no longer be able to receive his love. That is the way life and death work. That is sad. Well, it is time for me to enjoy my day. Peace

171130140017-jay-z-t-magazine-intv-3.jpg

To all of the people that were skeptical when I stated that people wanted to kill me because of what I knew about cancer... please take into consideration that recently murdered rapper Nipsey Hustle was in the process of making a documentary about health and holistic healing. Is he dead because his voice got too loud, too soon? Is he dead because what he knew disrupted big business and industry? Nipsey got a lot of respect where he was from and where he was killed... hood or not. Something about the circumstances and timing of his death do not seem right. It was definitely an assasination.

:lol: @ "definitely."

Good lord.

I am world history, right now. I wrote the cure to cancer. I lived it, conceptualized it, and articulated it in front of everyone’s eyes. I am not afraid to say it. Don’t worry, I hate myself too. At the end of the book, The DEATH OF a CANCER patient ii... the last sentence is ****, Kyle. The **** stands for “F- - - - KYLE.” I hate myself. I hate hearing myself think. I hate some of the things the old me did in my past. I have to be me though in this lifetime... so I have to be me at my very best. I have to face my Jonah complex. All humans do. We owe it to the Earth, and our Hearts. With that being said, I am grateful to have had the privilege of writing the cure to cancer. Thank you GOD for letting me be the vessel that created the blog, books, and spoken word explanation to prove it. I just need to continue to be patient, continue to be the change, and to continue to be my very best until the powers that be acknowledge the truth. It is March 31, 2019. I published the book “The DEATH OF a CANCER patient” on May 31, 2018. The book, the method, and myself are aging pretty well. Just some random thoughts before I eat my Wawa hoagie, play Luigis’s Mansion on my Nintendo DS, and either chill in the room by myself or kick it with the 20 family members that all live in walking distance from me. World, thank you for hearing me out. Peace

If the cure to these diseases were out there, where are they at?

What is it??

I’m not reading your book to find that.

Make a 1 minute youtube video on it.

Nipsey got killed by a snitch that he didn’t want around.

The snitch worked for the powers that be and they probably offered him a deal to murder Nip.

Tariq Nasheed can drop the doc. So it’s bigger than that.

It’s more about him helping blacks collectively. You can’t do that in a white supremacy world. He was pushing that agenda and knew he was playing a dangerous game. He wanted to create more entrepreneurs and hire the neighborhood and keep the money in the community.

I feel like you need to go to Nipsey’s fam and friends and say face-to-face what you said here about his death.

Be sure to record it for posterity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom