Kylie Jenner youngest self made billionaire ever

My bad, what it get locked for? Good for her but why quantify it her as self made? It's great that she's doing her thing but self made seems like a reach...

D08WEspXgAArFBV.jpg

My bad, what it get locked for? Good for her but why quantify it her as self made? It's great that she's doing her thing but self made seems like a reach...
She still turned what she started with into a lot more so that's why it isn't as big of a deal for me. Some people just want to be jealous acting like if they had the same chance they'd all do the same thing and I seriously doubt that. Not saying some wouldn't because I'm sure they would but most nah. Most people can't even flip the money they have now so they'd magically stack it up with more? Again not most people.

She still turned what she started with into a lot more so that's why it isn't as big of a deal for me. Some people just want to be jealous acting like if they had the same chance they'd all do the same thing and I seriously doubt that. Not saying some wouldn't because I'm sure they would but most nah. Most people can't even flip the money they have now so they'd magically stack it up with more? Again not most people.
true.

No need in debating whether she’s self made or did it on her own. By definition, she didn’t.

It’s a better use of your time figuring out how to make your own wealth instead of arguing over semantics about how she got hers.
Uh, ok.

I am not a fan of this family and their attention-whoring ways. But I will give credit when credit is due, she maximized her potential. There are plenty of kids born with a silverspoon, but do they all create a billion dollar empire?

A good percentage of us Americans are trash. Our president, and this trash family becoming rich and famous are reflections of this.
Good for them for exploiting our weakness.

Back
Top Bottom