L/C and P/C on DS Black Cement 3s ASAP please?

100% legit BC3's.. I got a pair for $220 before, its possible. And from that pic, your friends pair looks fake.. His eprint is the one that looks funky not yours..

Lol honestly your friends pair looks suspect. Very similar to a Taobao pair. The EP on the back of the shoe is cut to high. Also the tounge does not have the round/smooth red pipping around the top. Willing to bet the original pair you posted is a legit retail pair and your friends is a fake / replica pair.

oh yeaa after getting clearer pics on my laptop your friends pair I say are GM. The EP is too "perfect" and thick and yes very high on the back. EP on real jays isn't supposed to have that perfect look its supposed to look un even and different. Yours look fine to me

Sorry OP but I think your friend needed an LC on his BC3's more than you.. Yours are good. His aren't...

Last edited:
So how much do these go for because im buying a ds pair for $225 with receipt. Im asking cause I may trade them eventually but I want to know the value. Thanks

These go for $300+. That price scares me.. Which ones are these for? I got lost in all the different pics posted..

Its a guy I met off Craigslist, he has receipts for everything. This will be my 3rd shoe I brought from him, all in a size 13. When I buy em I will post pics. I was thinking about trading these for the white and infrared 6's. Is that a bad deal?

The infrareds that just came out? If so then no, I think its a good deal because I personally don't like those 6's that came out and would rather have another pair of BC3's any day. Can you post pics of the shoes before you buy em? Or do you really need to buy them now..

I will post before I buy em, I brought bred iv's and gamma 11's from him since December all with receipts. He has other Js too, white cement 3's and true blue 3's also all ds. Which of those 3's bring more value? And I would trade the black cements because I already have a pair and I love those infareds.

Damn really? I'm the total opposite lol I could use an unlimited amount of BC3's. If he is your trusted shoe connect then I can't argue with that. Just wanna make sure you don't end up buying some GM's..

I mean he has been but hey you never can be too sure, it is business so I will get pics and post em before I buy them. He wanted $250 originally for both white and black cements each but I asked if he would take $225 and he agreed. He only wants $200 for the true blues though. Out of the 3 which color way is more in value?

IMO I'd say true blues should have a higher value over the BC3's since they retroed about 3 times when the BC3's retroed 4 times. I see a lot of BC3's out there but no too many true blues. $200 is a steal for those. So is $225 for the BC3's. Can I get another pair from him? Lol..

He only has sz 13 so if your cool with that, I can get one and you can get the other. If your interested just message me and we can make it happen. Im buying from him tuesday.

Thats why.. Now the pricing makes sense. Size 13's are a little tougher to sell. If it was 10-11 I would have been super down to get another pair. 

I feel you, now you got me thinking about going for the true blues. He sent me pics earlier, bout to post.

If they're both authentic grab em. I would. You can resell em if you wanna make a little money. But 13's are a tough size to sell. I got confused, I thought you were @KoolJohn  . So are the pics he posted the ones you're getting? Or have you not posted any pics of your shoes yet..

Back
Top Bottom