L/C on these dmp 11/6 urgent help please...

Those are fakes.

The XI patent cut is not right and is far too dull, the shoes don't have J-O-R-D-A-N running down the eyelets (at least most don't), the Jumpman logois crooked and not aligned properly with the 23 in the back nor can you see it.

The VI I can't make out anything except for they're horribly made. The outsole is not even straight.

Stay away from those.

fakes, the font on the JORDAN letters on the laceholes of the XI is the wrong font and the gold jumpman logo on the shoe is too light of a shade of gold

Avoid

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Fake. They just look completely off.

OFF?

Off what?

Off the stove, off the wall, off the chain???

You should read the LC/PC guidelines. Just saying something is "off" doesn't help with anything but your post count.

Fake
- 6's out of shape
- 11's are not new even if they were legit, it looks like they are yellow already
- 6's are not even in the back

thanks guys for your input. i just started collecting jordans and when i saw this i knew it was too good to be true thanks again for the help guys

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Fake. They just look completely off.

OFF?

Off what?

Off the stove, off the wall, off the chain???

You should read the LC/PC guidelines. Just saying something is "off" doesn't help with anything but your post count.
Listen, you know what I mean. How about NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

You missed the point...

"You should read the LC/PC guidelines. Just saying something is "off" doesn't help with anything but your post count."

Fake!!!
- 6's out of shape, PL is horrible
- 11's are not new even if they were legit, it looks like they are yellow already, poor quality
- 6's are not even in the back at all

Originally Posted by abernja

You missed the point...

"You should read the LC/PC guidelines. Just saying something is "off" doesn't help with anything but your post count."
He's right, even though we know what you mean, the niketalker that posted this may not, jus be more specific next time.

Back
Top Bottom