**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers, Suns, Clippers, Warriors all in Cancun next week.

Need them to convince Steph and KD to demand trades.

Bron
AD
KD
Steph
CP3
Klay
Max Christie
Dwight
Prince
Jax
Cam
Wood
Dinwiddie

Bring back Phil. Prosper.

i do have to say guzman is a better rebounder than anyone on our team besides ad and maybe bron.

we are truly pathetic at rebounding

we are all amazed at how lebron is offensively at this stage in his life but hes completely horrendous on defense and its probably cuz hes old and cant do both anymore.

we really do need a third scorer who can take the load from him, a rebounding forward, a back up center who can rebound and defend, and a consistent three point threat.

not sure we can get anything like that with rui, russell, and our draft picks.
That's all good and well, but the main reason for their success this season is their high-profile coach. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

My bad lol.

With all due respect he’s listed too low on the depth chart. You do know he’s the difference between the Lakers being down 0-3 and not being up 3-0 against the defending champs don’t you?

I can only imagine that who's claiming that. :lol:

I just looked up Jayden McDaniels........we traded him away with Danny Green for Dennis. :frown:
We are going to give away over a decade worth of draft picks for the Bron era.

Prime Bron 8 straight Finals
LA Bron 1 Finals in ~7 years with 15ish draft picks traded. :frown:

lots of intelligent basketball comments the last 20 minutes I see

It’s almost as if casuals are talking :lol:

The biggest joke is they continue to think AD at the 5 is good enough to win a title and all they got left is to make desperate attempts to clown Axtion Jaxson and Frankie V

Desperation at its finest

Lmao
1000012334.gif

Last edited:
size is important

But Denver’s size is all Jokic, his backup is trash and doesn’t pkay

Min has Rudy and two bigs who play on the perimeter

OKC has string bean Chet who can’t bang

Bos has big body Horford and KP

NY has Robinson and Hartenstein

I guess I’m trying to say not all the contenders have some insane amount of size

What’s funny as hell is how the liars claim I said Hayes is THE difference between being down 0-3 and up 3-0 yet the liars can’t find evidence I ever said or claimed that.

Liars = 🤡 in real life.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

size is important

But Denver’s size is all Jokic, his backup is trash and doesn’t pkay

Min has Rudy and two bigs who play on the perimeter

OKC has string bean Chet who can’t bang

Bos has big body Horford and KP

NY has Robinson and Hartenstein

I guess I’m trying to say not all the contenders have some insane amount of size
I don’t know about that last sentence

True Title Contenders are BOS, MIN, DEN, DAL, MIA, MIL with Giannis, and maybe young NY and maybe young and inexperienced OKC

BOS has all kinds of size, so do MIN, DEN, MIL, and DAL. Jokić, MPJ, and AG all have size. The 6’10” Porter has averaged 10 rebounds per game against the Lakers in their last two series. Nobody is talking about that are they?

Size isn’t just about being big and beefy. Size also means being taller or playing bigger than your height (aka Aaron Gordon). Size also means having tremendous length and wingspans, the ability to be a stretch big and playing the perimeter notwithstanding.

Why are size and length important and why have dam near all the true title contenders built their rosters with a lot of size? Because the taller and longer you are, the more advantage you have in not just disrupting passing lanes but altering shots and getting rebounds, tip ins, and tip outs over smaller players to win the battle for offensive rebounds, etc etc

And the longer you are as a big, the more advantages you have playing the perimeter and playing PNR especially if the big is athletic and can move their feet

Go Big or Go Home

I bet the team that wins the title this year will have at least 2-3 impact bigs in their 9-man playoff rotation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom