**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Simmons talking out of his ***

These guys literally go on espn trade machine, see that a trade works financially and then write about it as if it’s a real discussion. Why would Portland help LA? Why wouldn’t they trade for picks instead bc trading lillard means full rebuild.

I’m sure picks would be included. Lonzo plus an expiring contract (KCP) isn’t enough for Dame. Doesn’t matter it’s all BS anyway

The Blazers also have Lillard under contract for three more years. They are in no rush to trade him. Especially not to LA of all places.

ZO does give us extra possessions with his hands...

dont want TOO MUCH scoring, you bring Dame in ingram and Kuz take a step back.....

dame do be getting bullied on defense sometimes, IMO he not the defender ball is.

and yall know me, Im not the biggest zo fan. I think we stick with what we have until free agency, let this thing incubate and grow into what its going to be first before we blow it up

Any GM in the league would trade Zo and KCP for Dame. That's a very lopsided trade. Why would Portland make that trade though? :lol::lol::lol:

Dame is coming off a 1st team all-NBA, top 5 MVP season and he's in his prime. Ball is a good young prospect but he's injury prone and can't shoot and KCP is a league average one year rental. The only way a trade like that get made is if Dame demands a trade.

Any GM in the league would trade Zo and KCP for Dame. That's a very lopsided trade. Why would Portland make that trade though? :lol::lol::lol:

Dame is coming off a 1st team all-NBA, top 5 MVP season and he's in his prime. Ball is a good young prospect but he's injury prone and can't shoot and KCP is a league average one year rental. The only way a trade like that get made is if Dame demands a trade.

Bill Simmons trying to turn Lonzo into another “ship his *** out” and turn the fans against him :smh: don’t listen to dude if he’s talking about the Celtics or the lakers there’s no way the blazers are trading lillard, especially to the lakers, especially for zo and kcp

Ya and we saw what players demanding trades leads to...

PG and Kawhi. Ain’t nobody helping LAL

Simmons talking out of his ***

These guys literally go on espn trade machine, see that a trade works financially and then write about it as if it’s a real discussion. Why would Portland help LA? Why wouldn’t they trade for picks instead bc trading lillard means full rebuild.
Trade don't even make sense for Portland. Even if they would take picks. They should just blow that whole thing up if they did a deal like that. And they would be trading Dame to another team in their conference? No sense.

1378065_403263173132995_1623082594_n.jpg

I kinda like em tho :/

I’ll never buy a modern day nba authentic again. ****s will look like nascar jackets pretty soon. Go ahead and throw a Arby’s logo on the chest while you’re at it

Back
Top Bottom