**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

0DE99479-A320-4144-BDC2-D1F5026A600D.jpeg
FDE2CFBB-8AA9-4BFB-AD64-D0C411255DC3.jpeg

Their commercial for these shoes is cringeworthy. dmo should not be on camera.

Reactions: God
Kuzma working hard to build his brand.. saw him on three different occasions today

Nike Kobe AD iDs, GOAT deal, and now Postmates :lol:

Opening night *insert snape body is ready

Also for people that have yellow Lebron jersey are the front numbers see through where the mesh pattern is seen in them ?

My mom bought me a Jersey and super skeptical haha

that definitely looks like a fake.
color is off and shoulders look way to wide.
The Nike and Wish logos are also iron on and not stitched on the swingmans.

I really hope these rumors about dudes NOT wanting to play with Bron aren't true. It's going to destroy us going forward if it is.

For those who have this year's swingman jersey, how's the quality? I have seen pics were the collar looked really wide compared to the city jersey last year which has the same design.

Kuzma needs to work on his game and not be so focused on shoe deals. Big clarkson

Otoh, it would be cool to see Kuz wearing some limited shoes on the court, that being Lance still has the best shoe game in the team.

lmao all ya ****** full of ****..

all yall been sayin bring the black jerseys back cuz they fye.. But when BBB uses that exact same design yall are like keep it smh
**** is u ****** on? that jersey is fye

and the shoes is nice too... Bet if it had a nike logo like this yall would be lining up at yall local footlocker rn
ball-site2.jpg

yall need to support yall black businesses. I rather give money to lavar than phil knight. I stay eatin at taco mell rather than chipotle. Hawkins over in n out when i can..hell i even support the fish spot n i dont even fw the 60s.

lmao all ya *****s full of ****..

all yall been sayin bring the black jerseys back cuz they fye.. But when BBB uses that exact same design yall are like keep it smh
**** is u *****s on? that jersey is fye

and the shoes is nice too... Bet if it had a nike logo like this yall would be lining up at yall local footlocker rn
ball-site2.jpg

yall need to support yall black businesses. I rather give money to lavar than phil knight. I stay eatin at taco mell rather than chipotle. Hawkins over in n out when i can..hell i even support the fish spot n i dont even fw the 60s.

You need to stop drinking and posting, bruh. I can't endure a whole season of posts like this from you.

Back
Top Bottom