**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It's not a myth. I'm just not convinced he can sustain it for 25 games and with his injury this season. He's visibly been physically compromised since returning.

e6570a2ce5783c74b33ca4d7064cb291442b0b9d_hq.jpg

Rondo be trippin sometimes too :lol:

but yeah let's hope these 2 turn it on and it trickles down

Bron looked okay during the ASG but he didn't have to play much lateral def and that's where he's been kinda looking washed lol

Issa wrap on him being top 5, hell he's probably already there. I don't think it's going to be a gradual decline. It's why he was pushing for AD right now.
Better for us If he has rapid decline though. This way he will either a) go into free agency meetings and tell the incoming star that this will be their team since he on his last leg or b) retires after next year

Is Lebron still planning to play in the post this year to prolong his career?

Remember all that talk last summer? :lol:

He’s turning into a hash mark 3 point chucker as he ages and can’t attack the paint as much

havent seen him in the post too much this year

i think he only likes to operate there when he has more shooters though lol

Ball making albums and Kuz out here with Premium IG Thot Katya Henry lol

And Bron A&R for 2 Chainz :lol:

Son if I was 21 years old and one of the main faces of the Lakers I would be ****ing wilding.

I know why Dlo had to leave to reach his ceiling :lol:
This is also facts

im 26 right now and if i were face of the Lakers rn with Bron i'd be wildin' out too :rofl:

Is Lebron still planning to play in the post this year to prolong his career?

Remember all that talk last summer? :lol:

He’s turning into a hash mark 3 point chucker as he ages and can’t attack the paint as much

In Lebron's defense, he's one of our best 3 pt shooters (it's sad that shooting 35% from three still constitutes being one of our best shooters but whatever) and we make it hard for him to drive to the basket because we prove no spacing because we have no shooters. Kuzma and Hart are both shooting sub 33% for three, Ingram is shooting sub 30% from three and lets not even talk about Ball. When Lebron does drive, he's dropping dimes and our guys just brick three after three (and lately we've been blowing layups too.

In Lebron's defense, he's one of our best 3 pt shooters (it's sad that shooting 35% from three still constitutes being one of our best shooters but whatever) and we make it hard for him to drive to the basket because we prove no spacing because we have no shooters. Kuzma and Hart are both shooting sub 33% for three, Ingram is shooting sub 30% from three and lets not even talk about Ball. When Lebron does drive, he's dropping dimes and our guys just brick three after three (and lately we've been blowing layups too.

A lot of that’s true. But what happened to posting up? Using his size and strength?

And his deep flat footed threes from 30 feet bother me. It’s a glimpse into 2021 Lebron

people say bron just came to la for the entertainment industry but he been executive producing shows and comedy specials and acting before he came to la

bron shoots better flat footed for some reason lol
fool is too bough
he be fading back on all his shots so i think elevation makes it worse :lol:

and for as long as ive watched Bron he never really too found of being in the post.. usually just ends in fadeaway or post.
he aint got that low block game

I wonder if Magic/Pelinka had surrounded with more shooting from the start, would he spend more time in the post. But then again, that's more wear and tear on his body.

Bron usually like to be a facilitator in the post and kick out to shooters or cutters
he not too much of a bang guy. when he does shoot its usually a fadeaway

def need some shooting though hopefully bullock starts producing and opens things up a bit.

did not no Kuz was sub 33% thought he was higher

I think playing in the post is less wear and tear, not more. Think MJ at 41 with the Wiz posting up and using his mind and footwork to score 20 ppg. It’s true Lebron never developed that but they sure talked about it a lot last summer

Back
Top Bottom