**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lmao y’all already know.. I’d slide in that P like an EBT. Backshots, rug burns while I’m pullin on her weave y’all know what it is

dead.png

Looks like the lakers won’t be hiring a replacement for Magic. Pelinka gonna be running the franchise and report directly to Jeanie. Smh.

Kobe really ran a power play and is going to sabotage the rest of Bron's tenure

I bet Kobe and Rob meet daily on the Lakers ins and outs

I knew NT wouldn’t disappoint with the Gayle comments :rofl:

My man said without hesitation lollll

What does the tweet say? I'm deployed and they block twitter out here.

"Per the “over my dead body” reports out there regarding Gayle Benson, the Lakers and Anthony Davis.
I have spoken to Gayle.
She laughed at the report and called it “totally absurd,” and “completely untrue.”"

Won’t judge rob and Kurt til this off season. I mean in any civilized society you are innocent until proven guilty. So I’ll wait til about mid July before judging them. Then again when season starts to see how parts fit.

Won’t judge rob and Kurt til this off season. I mean in any civilized society you are innocent until proven guilty. So I’ll wait til about mid July before judging them. Then again when season starts to see how parts fit.
word. im in the rob pelinka train for now. all the moves last year has magic's stamp in it.

i want to see what rob will do this off season. i feel like we'll have a much, much better roster and record next year.

that over my dead body comment is ridiculous

I bet she did say it but now is backtracking because someone probably told her it was stupid to say cuz it would devalue the offers they get knowing they wouldnt be competing against a laker package

Some context on what type of player we'll be getting at 4

2018: Jaren Jackson Jr (looks like a good pick)
2017: Josh Jackson (probably a bust)
2016: Dragan Bender (definitely a bust)
2015: Kristaps Porzingas (star if/when healthy)
2014: Aaron Gordon (fringe all-star)
2013: Cody Zeller (bust)
2012: Dion Waters (role player at best)
2011: Tristan Thompson (good role player)
2010: Wesley Johnson (bust)

The likelihood we get a game changing player at 4 is unlikely. Even picking in the top 4 is a complete crap shoot. More busts than stars over the past decade. I'd trade the pick for a proven player ASAP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom