**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Smoke screens. Decision was made after Magic spoke to Kawhi and Uncle Dennis. That was the pitch "meeting" but just unofficial since Magic not allowed to meet with him.

We shouldn't be worried esp now that all the big free agents not named Kawhi and klay have begun to announce

7F2F4773-A55E-4ADC-A76F-89D8F32C68C6.gif

774F3DFA-90E9-4672-A7A6-400C5219C37A.gif
l

Kawhi doesn’t like the outside noise and attention but I bet he loves drawing this out and making everyone else ultra anxious lol

Why in the **** would he not take meetings and draw this out? Talk to the 2 remaining teams and get on with it.

No way kawhi sat at home today and wasted the start of free agency for no reason. He 100% met with magic today and kept it low key. Or met with the entire lakers brass + magic. That’s why ain’t nobody heard ****. Cause we wasn’t allowed to do that

Probably got clips Monday, raptors Tuesday as a formality n to see what they gotta say.. but I’m confident he comes here

***** even called Butler to Miami for J Rich.. and the hawks n wizards being involved in our trade for AD
They called Kawhi to LA right!??! Please say yes

1.) I bet if he wouldn’t have announced the Lakers today someone would have called tampering

Who else left?

Seth Curry
KCP
Rondo
Javale
Danny Green
Melo
Vince Carter
Enes Kanter
Derrick Favors
Pat Bev
Lance

Who else am I missing? (Assume Klaw, Klay and Dlo are slotted wherever they are going already)

Back
Top Bottom