Javale
Danny Green
Melo
Vince Carter
Enes Kanter
Derrick Favors
Pat Bev
Lance

Who else am I missing? (Assume Klaw, Klay and Dlo are slotted wherever they are going already)
Wes Matthews
Boss Davis
Ellington
Cory Joseph
Kosta Koufos
Robin Lopez
Holiday
Austin Rivers

Lemme tell y’all what really the **** is goin on

Isn’t it ironic we haven’t heard **** from the Lakers? Or kawhi? Like you tellin me kawhi sat at home on day 1 of free agency watchin everyone get signed and get they bag and he’s just gonna waste a day for no reason? And for some reason even if the lakers aren’t meeting with kawhi we aren’t even meeting with nobody today? No due diligence whatsoever? Like not even meeting with minimum players?

This **** don’t add up. You tellin me Lakers and kawhi just happen to be sleep today at the same time lmao? Nahhh

What really happened is the lakers brass + magic met with kawhi in private. But because magic wasn’t allowed to be involved they had to do a cover up which is saying no meetings are taking place. The lakers fed Haynes this to cover up the meeting

In reality kawhi is gonna meet with the clips tomorrow (it’ll be reported he met with the lakers and clips same day) and then the raptors Tuesday. He’ll then make up his mind

But if you want me to believe the lakers and kawhi ain’t do **** today but kicked back and watched the action that ain’t happening

The fact that Klay still hasn't announced scares me. He's the only Max guy left the Clipps could land to help land Kawhi. Need GSW to hurry up and sign him.

True

10C5C0AF-BE29-4AC7-9831-E458E23B7544.jpeg

Lemme tell y’all what really the **** is goin on

Isn’t it ironic we haven’t heard **** from the Lakers? Or kawhi? Like you tellin me kawhi sat at home on day 1 of free agency watchin everyone get signed and get they bag and he’s just gonna waste a day for no reason? And for some reason even if the lakers aren’t meeting with kawhi we aren’t even meeting with nobody today? No due diligence whatsoever? Like not even meeting with minimum players?

This **** don’t add up. You tellin me Lakers and kawhi just happen to be sleep today at the same time lmao? Nahhh

What really happened is the lakers brass + magic met with kawhi in private. But because magic wasn’t allowed to be involved they had to do a cover up which is saying no meetings are taking place. The lakers fed Haynes this to cover up the meeting

In reality kawhi is gonna meet with the clips tomorrow (it’ll be reported he met with the lakers and clips same day) and then the raptors Tuesday. He’ll then make up his mind

But if you want me to believe the lakers and kawhi ain’t do **** today but kicked back and watched the action that ain’t happening

But same could Be said about clippers. They quiet too

I'm believing the reporter about Kawhi and the load management situation. No way I see him going to the Clippers now that Jimmy went to the Heat. I love our chances now

So the guy I keep referencing Scoop Robinson, he called Butler to the Heat and Dragic to the Mavs a few weeks ago.

He's been sayin over and over and over for weeks that Klaw was comin to us. So not sure that validates him, but he seems to have some plugs.

So the guy I keep referencing Scoop Robinson, he called Butler to the Heat and Dragic to the Mavs a few weeks ago.

He's been sayin over and over and over for weeks that Klaw was comin to us. So not sure that validates him, but he seems to have some plugs.
hes annoying as **** though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom