**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If it's any consolation, my home town Raptors had to take down a Zion-less NOLA in OT and we're at full health.

Kuz should (in theory) alleviate some of the problems after game 1.

tupac003 tupac003 just saying, the optics are that PG went to OKC after he found out Lebron is coming to LA.....Kawhi chose the clippers rather than play with the “goat”......the optics are that both those players turned down Lebron regardless of whether it’s true that’s what it looks like. Would’ve been nice to see Lebron play hard and send them a message but maybe he’s just pacing himself

Optics are there's a circus that comes with playing with Bron and not many people tryna deal with that :lol: because it's true lmao

I’ve got a 20% off unique coupon code for the online Lakers Store that I’m not planning on using. It expires in one month (11/23). If anyone is interested,.... first person to PM me get it.

EDIT: GIVEN OUT

Last edited:
Also the more I watch Bron play the more I appreciate the greatness of Kobe Bean Bryant!!!
this. Especially after being spurned by Kawhi and PG. both basically didn’t wanna play “LebronBall” and Lebron tried to recruit Kawhi and got rejected

you would think Lebron would wanna show out against them opening night. But he ain’t no dog

He tried. He’s just not the same Lebron. He can’t finished, he can’t elevate. We’ve seen this happen from great players time and time again.

Father time has simply taken its course and it’s bound to get worse next year.

He tried. He’s just not the same Lebron. He can’t finished, he can’t elevate. We’ve seen this happen from great players time and time again.

Father time has simply taken its course and it’s bound to get worse next year.

kobe was washed and still wanted to guard steph full court. He was old and wanted to D up Klay.....and Wade and Lebron in the ASG and Lebron in Cleveland . It’s a mentality thing. Dare I say....mamba mentality lol

5kpkpx8gldu31.png

kobe was washed and still wanted to guard steph full court. He was old and wanted to D up Klay.....and Wade and Lebron in the ASG and Lebron in Cleveland . It’s a mentality thing. Dare I say....mamba mentality lol

Absolutely! Kobe is an OG killer. It doesn’t matter if he’s old or injured. He accepts the challenge. Meanwhile Lebron always wants to take the easy path. It’s so hard watching him wear the purple and gold armor. He doesn’t feel like a Laker and frankly NEVER will. Just like Payton and Malone back in 2004. I know it won’t happen but I wouldn’t mind if the Lakers trade Lebron before his contract runs out.

Hearing from someone who works within the organization that Kuz could be back by either the Spurs road game or the following road game at Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom