**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

No other player that can walk into Kobe’s house and memorialize him on behalf of the team and franchise. No one.

"I felt like these last 3 years have been the happiest I've ever seen him."

I'm saying, Lebron; I'm saying. :frown::frown::frown:

I think if lakers win a title this year (big time long shot bc team has significant holes despite our record) and bc of the emotional toll Kobe’s death has had on us (I think this is understated)...LeBron will retire and be a full time dad.

Maybe.. but I think he’s set on trying to be on an NBA floor with Bronny
bruh i dont see how you can be so civil with those hypocrites in the nba thread. i just cant. like their brains are made up of trash so they always think they are right so when someone calls them out about their ******** it they lash out and team up and defend each other but the next day they are back to skimming their hate thru the cracks. like the majority of the likes in their posts is from ala members so you know whats in they hearts and what the deal is.

maybe when i was young and dumb but damn i could never bring that kind of hate to a team or player. reminds me of them weird trump supporters on twitter. like a cult and they dont see the wrong in their ways.

Last edited:
bruh i dont see how you can be so civil with those hypocrites in the nba thread. i just cant. like their brains are made up of trash so they always think they are right so when someone calls them out about their bull**** it they lash out and team up and defend each other but the next day they are back to skimming their hate thru the cracks. like the majority of the likes in their posts is from ala members so you know whats in they hearts and what the deal is.

maybe when i was young and dumb but damn i could never bring that kind of hate to a team or player. reminds me of them weird trumps supports on twitter. like a cult and they dont see the wrong in their ways.
People trash af man
But I’m actually gonna take what I learned from this to heart man. Life is too fragile to hold on to such unwarranted and pointless hate. Those clowns can have each other.
Those the type of dudes that say it’s too bright outside when there’s a beautiful sunny day ya know

dudes hating still after everything they honestly got something else going on hat they’re not happy with and it just so happens Bron’s existence tackles those insecurities

Like I don’t get how you can still continue to **** on Bron the human being after everything he going thru and he still has to be the face of not only the league but the greatest sports franchise in the world
Life ain’t a ******* movie

bruh i dont see how you can be so civil with those hypocrites in the nba thread. i just cant. like their brains are made up of trash so they always think they are right so when someone calls them out about their bull**** it they lash out and team up and defend each other but the next day they are back to skimming their hate thru the cracks. like the majority of the likes in their posts is from ala members so you know whats in they hearts and what the deal is.

maybe when i was young and dumb but damn i could never bring that kind of hate to a team or player. reminds me of them weird trumps supports on twitter. like a cult and they dont see the wrong in their ways.
The problem is that you actually go into that thread. Everytime I pass through there my brain cells decreases in number. I don’t post in there anymore. I’ve never seen a bigger group of idiots in my life in one place. If we just avoid them they literally might implode from not having anything to talk about

its hard cuz we dont get enough general nba talk in here because its a team thread so thats the only thread you can talk about the nba in

bro
these last few years since he's retired he seemed so like at peace and happy!
had a different calm to him than before
100% right there. he just seems so happy and content.

i dont know which reporter said this, and this was even before his death iirc. he asked kobe on what his thoughts were about his place in the all time list, and kobe w/o hesitation with a smile in his face simply said "i dont care" and i believed him at that time.

ive been so obsessed about his death, and im not making it easier for myself. i've been watching non stop you tube videos of helicopters flying into fog, convincing myself that the only saving grace here is that everyone in the helicopter simply didn't know they were going to crash.

i know their fate has been sealed but this is what the pilot shouldve done. i still think overconfidence/pilot error is the reason why they perished.

100% right there. he just seems so happy and content.

i dont know which reporter said this, and this was even before his death iirc. he asked kobe on what his thoughts were about his place in the all time list, and kobe w/o hesitation with a smile in his face simply said "i dont care" and i believed him at that time.

ive been so obsessed about his death, and im not making it easier for myself. i've been watching non stop you tube videos of helicopters flying into fog, convincing myself that the only saving grace here is that everyone in the helicopter simply didn't know they were going to crash.

i know their fate has been sealed but this is what the pilot shouldve done. i still think overconfidence/pilot error is the reason why they perished.

i also believe it was pilot error... probably ego/overconfidence because he's flown there "hundreds" of times or whatever..

i also feel like they had no idea they were going to crash... i feel like pilot was going too fast, to low, and the fog was so thick and blocked what they eventually collided with :frown:
the damage aftermath, from the two pics that i GLANCED at (because i couldn't bring it to myself to really look) made it seem that way and it was bad.. reports saying like a football field length of debris

563AF623-89C5-4ED9-9A5E-2DBD58E86882.jpeg

i also believe it was pilot error... probably ego/overconfidence because he's flown there "hundreds" of times or whatever..

i also feel like they had no idea they were going to crash... i feel like pilot was going too fast, to low, and the fog was so thick and blocked what they eventually collided with :frown:
the damage aftermath, from the two pics that i GLANCED at (because i couldn't bring it to myself to really look) made it seem that way and it was bad.. reports saying like a football field length of debris

The pilot basically got spatially disoriented and crashed since he did not know which way was up.

smh he was accelerating into the terrain thinking he was going up? Horrific
Sad if true. Gravity alone should tell them if they are descending. Assuming the Pilot panicked, It would've been a terrifying 2 minutes for everyone in the chopper.

Last edited:
smh he was accelerating into the terrain thinking he was going up? Horrific

It happens when you lose visual reference or have intermittent reference while on instruments (trying to go back and forth between inside and outside the cockpit). It's a weird feeling when your eyes and in your inner ears (balance) don't align and your mind plays tricks on what is straight and level. You have to trust your instruments on what your orientation is, not what your body is telling you.

Back
Top Bottom