**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

IMG_20200201_120948.jpg

Passed by the Kobe Gigi mural in Cambridge, Massachusetts

Still people passing by today paying respects.

Ugly but will take it

Bron has been in like first gear tho and it’s weird lol but he showed up for Dallas and Mavs so idk :lol:

bruh i dont see how you can be so civil with those hypocrites in the nba thread. i just cant. like their brains are made up of trash so they always think they are right so when someone calls them out about their bull**** it they lash out and team up and defend each other but the next day they are back to skimming their hate thru the cracks. like the majority of the likes in their posts is from ala members so you know whats in they hearts and what the deal is.

maybe when i was young and dumb but damn i could never bring that kind of hate to a team or player. reminds me of them weird trump supporters on twitter. like a cult and they dont see the wrong in their ways.
bro, true story, drewsone drewsone legit one of my favorite posters in the hoops section. just a chill easy going dude, even when he disagrees. He's one of the good ones.

Does anyone happen to have the full game where Kobe tore his Achilles?

I wish I did, that and the Toronto game from that season.

I have probably 100+ games on VHS/DVD, but there's still so many more I would love to have.
The final game (Jazz 60) I have on DVR.

I know there are a few shady sites that sell complete games. But I'd have to dig quite a bit for the links to see if they even still in business.

This week......had me thinkin a lil......

Magic in 91
Kobe Colorado
Trading Shaq
Phil cancer 2011
CP3 veto
Dr Buss passing
Kobe achilles
Kobe & Gigi

For all the greatness our franchise has produced, we've had some knee buckling tragedy. I can't think of another franchise that has gone thru this much. All in just 29 years. :frown:

This week......had me thinkin a lil......

Magic in 91
Kobe Colorado
Trading Shaq
Phil cancer 2011
CP3 veto
Dr Buss passing
Kobe achilles
Kobe & Gigi

For all the greatness our franchise has produced, we've had some knee buckling tragedy. I can't think of another franchise that has gone thru this much. All in just 29 years. :frown:
How do you forget Chick's unexpected passing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom