**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

7:15 am in Chicago

In 6 hours a week ago was when I got a text from my cousin after missing his call telling me the news. Superbowl I dont even care since what happened

Eyebrow joined the Kobe ink movement...

Attachments

• AD.tat.jpg
    AD.tat.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 48
About to get ready for church in a bit

I go to church here and there but the last 2 months haven't really gone so once the year started I went twice in a row but I didnt go last week, and obviously the news happen, I'm try to go to church as much as possible instead of being in bed. Pray for loved ones and try to be a better person. Never in my 28 years of age kobe will have a effect on the world like this

Stay blessed NT

Woke up at 430. Been laying in bed for 2 hours, anxious thinking about number 24

I wish I did, that and the Toronto game from that season.

I have probably 100+ games on VHS/DVD, but there's still so many more I would love to have.
The final game (Jazz 60) I have on DVR.

I know there are a few shady sites that sell complete games. But I'd have to dig quite a bit for the links to see if they even still in business.

I have the final 60. I can see about getting that to you.

On a cruise, and besides relaxing, I been in the gym early every morning getting it in, fueled by Mamba Mentality, no days off

Hey, I've been out of the loop forever on shoes and nearly all my connects I use to get kicks from, I'm not even sure they're on here anymore. But... any of you ever bought from StockX? They legit?

Hey, I've been out of the loop forever on shoes and nearly all my connects I use to get kicks from, I'm not even sure they're on here anymore. But... any of you ever bought from StockX? They legit?
they are legit. customer service blows though if you end up buying a flawed pair.

I wish I did, that and the Toronto game from that season.

I have probably 100+ games on VHS/DVD, but there's still so many more I would love to have.
The final game (Jazz 60) I have on DVR.

I know there are a few shady sites that sell complete games. But I'd have to dig quite a bit for the links to see if they even still in business.
Let me know if you want a digital copy of any games .. most likely can find 720p copies at the minimum

also bros NBA Store/Fanatics/Fan Edge got Kobe jerseys back up for order
just copped
authentic though so $300 but better than paying some **** clown on eBay 600-700+
won't ship until july though but i'd rather just secure it now than try to hunt it later

but to follow up on my above post if anyone can help me legit check this Bron Authentic on eBay :lol:

Back
Top Bottom