**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Couldn’t find anything at retail online so I went to target in so cal before I head back up to the bay. Nothing lakers related there. Only clippers. Asked the lady about it and she said “uhh laker stuff sold out”

edit: obviously not looking for a jersey at target but was looking for ANYTHING laker related. A poster. A card. A banner. A shirt etc. underwear etc. lol

Continue to check Mitchell and Ness, NBA store and local malls. Mitchell and ness just restocked the 2009 Finals jersey.

For all my armo homies out in Glendale

Shaq recently opened up his chicken sandwich restaurant called big chicken

Not bad. Prices are somewhat reasonable. I prefer crack shack but then again crack shack is like $5 more.

But if I’m goin to Glendale best beleee I’m goin to raffis for sum koobideh n that’s it.. n maybe the muchachas
Raffis is boooomb

i dont think the team makes any trades at all
Part of me wants to believe this. Another part of me recognizes that Bron wants to win now. Due to him being on his way out of course.

I just think it will be better for our future post Bron and AD to keep Kuz. People are od with the hate towards him, but he's not done developing imo.

We have a gang of expiring's and I think that rumor of AD signing a 1+1 is true.

We have no valuable draft picks until like what 2026?

He's not going to save the team or anything but unless the goal is to be this years Warriors level bad and rebuild that way, then I just don't think it's a good idea to get rid of him unless we can get somewhat of a young player back

Read online Staples took down the Kobe/Gigi memorial. Sucks I wasn't able to make it up there to see it and pay my respects, but glad I didn't coz I would've been back to square one feeling sad all over again.

I just can’t pull myself to watch his old games. Just makes me feel empty. I miss him as a human being so last thing I care about was watching his jumpshot- especially knowing that X number of years later he will die tragically. What a waste of a hero. ****.

5084C6CB-10E3-41BD-8C44-0B81E40C64B7.jpeg

Check mate

comment section of real GM is hilarious. A lot of “oh he better get in line. Grizzlies gonna fine him etc etc”. Sounding real MAGA-ish.
Grizz have ZERO leverage. Keep him after the deadline to spite him? Ok pay him full wage for NOTHING

5084C6CB-10E3-41BD-8C44-0B81E40C64B7.jpeg

Check mate

comment section of real GM is hilarious. A lot of “oh he better get in line. Grizzlies gonna fine him etc etc”. Sounding real MAGA-ish.
Grizz have ZERO leverage. Keep him after the deadline to spite him? Ok pay him full wage for NOTHING
Called this months ago lol

If Iggy sits its doesn’t really matter to Memphis
they have already paid him the majority of his salary anyway y’all really think they care about a few more million? Iggy has 0 leverage

I just can’t pull myself to watch his old games. Just makes me feel empty. I miss him as a human being so last thing I care about was watching his jumpshot- especially knowing that X number of years later he will die tragically. What a waste of a hero. ****.
Wouldn’t call it a waste.

I don’t think it’s a waste because his impact was profound and will last for generations. He showed us all what hard work looked like. And where grit and determination could take you. I know I looked up to Kobe countless times for strength and motivation. I’m sure millions can relate. Since his death, I have been more inspired than ever to reach my goals. I constantly find myself reflecting back on his life and his teachings to improve myself each and every day. Displaying that drive, and that want, is the only way I could truly honor him.

And for that, I am truly grateful for Kobe.

Iggy going back to GSW next year imo. Not that hard to decipher. Season of rest and recover for AI just as Steph, Draymond, and Klay are doing until they all get back together for one final run next season.

I don’t think he’s much of a cancer. He’s not even there. Those guys should hope they have a career that allows them to do that. They in years 1 and 3.
Ya. Kind of hilarious and JA and brooks are talking. They should be kissing the ground Iggy walls on. ******* idiots.
Also Iggy going back to gsw? Is that a joke man? He started talking **** about the ownership there after/right before he left brosizzlew

Also grizzlies are bad for a reason.Give it 4-5 years, JA will be asking out too. They already got a 1st round from GSW and now they want another? Just buy the man out. ******* idiots.

nba and it’s stupid drama.

I don’t think it’s a waste because his impact was profound and will last for generations. He showed us all what hard work looked like. And where grit and determination could take you. I know I looked up to Kobe countless times for strength and motivation. I’m sure millions can relate. Since his death, I have been more inspired than ever to reach my goals. I constantly find myself reflecting back on his life and his teachings to improve myself each and every day. Displaying that drive, and that want, is the only way I could truly honor him.

I agree completely. I can’t really describe the feeling I’m feeling when I watch him.

Listening to podcast talking about “should lakers wait for collison and or Iggy or just make a trade now?”

it’s silly bc I’m sure lakers been trying to make a trade for weeks but with Kuzma making such little money, it is probably super super tough to trade him without giving up one of green or Kcp which is a no-no.
Have no choice but to wait for buy out market

Didn’t realize lots of people in the comment sections of sports pages are billionaires??

Seems like they would keep Iggy on roster after trade deadline to spite him. Or release him after March 1st so he’s playoff ineligible.
So, you would rather pay Iggy his full 17 mill for free this year and not maybe pay him 14-16 instead? 1-3 million nothing to some??

If Iggy sits its doesn’t really matter to Memphis
they have already paid him the majority of his salary anyway y’all really think they care about a few more million? Iggy has 0 leverage
exactly

they already got a 1st rounder for him.

also, if you’re a lakers fan, would you really want to add a guy like that in your roster? sitting out for no reason?

guy has no competitive drive. kobe would’ve been disgusted.

this!

not a waster at all. touched and inspired millions of lives in such a short amount of time.

he had a guy like randy moss breaking down saying mamba 4ever on live TV. whens the last time that happened?

Also Iggy going back to gsw? Is that a joke man? He started talking **** about the ownership there after/right before he left brosizzlew
In spite of it though, I still think he goes back because of his relationship and camaraderie with Steph, Klay, Dray. As crazy it sounds.

Or, reverse jinx it by saying he not coming here so that he does end up coming here lol

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom