**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Clear that rob pelinka hasn’t learned his lesson from the Kawhi bait and switch

Collison working with uncle Dennis, doc and Ballz to string lakers along so they don’t make any moves...only to end up signing with the clippers. You heard it here first. Naive lakers

Clippers trading Derrick Walton jr for cash. Something is percolating

here’s to hoping playoff rondo is real. He is only only hope right now.

So...when clippers end up with Marcus Morris (for harmless and a 1st) and then sign collison...do we actually play LeBron or just rest him for next year?

Yeah that's not good at all. Do we have a roster spot?
Not yet. We too busy kissing ADs *** to waive cousins. We will see. Collison gonna justify its to media with “clippers made a spot for me. They wanted me” lol.

Feels bad man
Also probably still that thing where no one wants to deal/help the lakers lol
You can tell this is true with the response to Iggy not going to lakers media and fans went from **** IGGY to: “damn Miami are gonna win it all now!!!! Pat is a genius!!! Woohoooo!!!”

You can tell this is true with the response to Iggy not going to lakers media and fans went from **** IGGY to: “damn Miami are gonna win it all now!!!! Pat is a genius!!! Woohoooo!!!”
Lmao and before that they were ****ting on him talking about his PPG and he’s old

Wonder if we regret not going after Burks or glen Rob III for a 2nd rounder. We can easily waive cousins and still rehab him as courtesy. 2nd round picks are easily bought in future drafts. Might have been a good security blanket to have in playoffs in case we play wing heavy team

Remember that RP and Morris twins had major falling out this past summer. So it’s possible he’s indicated he doesn’t wanna play for the klutch led lakers.

Clipper send mo and two janitors but they want green and kuzma from lakers lmaooooooo

and rp and morris falling out was because morris agreed to sign spurs But changed his mind and RP wasn’t having that I think

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom