**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

My Walgreens has a ton of Kobe magazines just now including a stack of Time, SI, ESPN and a bunch of others

My Walgreens has a ton of Kobe magazines just now including a stack of Time, SI, ESPN and a bunch of others

same here, i know people arent really looking for magazines like that anymore (except for this obviously) but people sleep on Walgreens. One by my spot has an entire aisle for them :lol: place is always empty af whenever i go in there or any location , CVS probably has a bunch too tbh

Copped the purple book. 114 including shipping. Hefty but once in a lifetime opportunity.
Haven’t opened a single Kobe magazine though.
Maybe in a few years

"You wanna rock with these,
Then come get me.
Threw my rings away.
My boy ain't here to celebrate with me.

What the eff
I need em for?
I got memories of #8
And the great 2-4.

And I played
With 'em BOTH.
Even though we had our difference,
CUZ I LOVE YOU THE MOST."

:ohwell:|l:frown::frown::nthat:|l:frown::nthat::ohwell:|l:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::smh:

Beat is CLEAN, lyrics are Straight. From. The. HHHEEEAAART.

Damn, Shaq...

Just read that Reggie Jackson is repped by Aaron Mintz. So I don't think the Lakers were ever in the running even if they were interested. :lol:

Reactions: DLF
paq2q0uhosh41.jpg

i dont really follow the lakers but i didn’t know rondo was that bad. i thought the hate on the guy is an overreaction but man, i think the lakers really need to bench the guy.

collison backing out last minute was really a huge loss for y’all. for shame, i wanted to see a nice 7 game series but it may be done in 5 games.

91A95DC6-E931-4531-9DB9-61BC03A09C2C.jpeg

I’ll still nitpick and whine until March 1st. Then I won’t complain until we are knocked out in second round for the same reasons we have lost all our games: athletic wings.

I Just want health & for the playoffs to start... I am SICK of the nitpicking of this team. EVERY single "contender" has clear deficiencies but ours are constantly highlighted.

This team is good, championship level good, let our players grow more & execute our offense
+1

After the trade deadline, there's no point going back with what if's and should've beens. The Clippers did add some pieces but I don't necessarily see them as upgrades. Chemistry is still going to be an issue. PG isn't healthy and Doc still hasn't figured out their best lineup.

Thing I'm optimistic the most is our guys have a good sense of what they can do, it's all fine tuning IMO and that's the point of the regular season. Come playoff time, I still think the Lakers have the best 1-2 punch and they have enough support to overcome every team.

i dont really follow the lakers but i didn’t know rondo was that bad. i thought the hate on the guy is an overreaction but man, i think the lakers really need to bench the guy.

collison backing out last minute was really a huge loss for y’all. for shame, i wanted to see a nice 7 game series but it may be done in 5 games.

91A95DC6-E931-4531-9DB9-61BC03A09C2C.jpeg

Screenshot_20200219-105322_Samsung Internet.jpg

This clown really couldn't even make it a week without coming back to our thread. I'll ask again: why are you here?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom