**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

For those wondering, this is what the envelope looks like that the patches came in. Easy to miss.
5DAFE9C4-C8F5-4232-B477-2B21C4FFEF57.jpeg

For those wondering, this is what the envelope looks like that the patches came in. Easy to miss.
5DAFE9C4-C8F5-4232-B477-2B21C4FFEF57.jpeg
That does look like junk mail. Mail person better not have stuck that envelope in between the weekly grocery ads. I straight throw those in the bin without looking thru them and they just picked up today too. Thanks for uploading. Hopefully I'll get mine tomorrow since it'll be the 7th business day.

So I was recently choppin it up with a friend of mine who I haven’t talked to in a minute. He goes on to tell me that he works for the company and designed the logo on the KB patch. Goes to his car and hooks it up with a few more patches and this pin which he said will be given out on Monday only to people who attend the memorial.
1BC3714B-5DB3-4980-8A54-559BE9385A71.jpeg
***** wtf is that **** on the right.. looks like Patrick Star with his whole dik hanging out

I don't know if BI would have the same numbers on this team.

BI was the focal point of that team. Kuz is the 4th option here. Not an excuse for his up and down play but context. Numbers just measure but their is no context to them.

Saw that Kobe tat on Reddit, really liked the idea. I have also seen some horribly executed tattoos as well, both on the general public and celebs/pros. Don't understand how you're getting something permanent* on your body and you're ending up with crooked lines, uneven garage looking ink. Has always been one of the reasons why I have never gotten ink. I know the quality I'd want is too expensive.

It really amazes me the amount of flack Kuz has caught for not being ready to be a third option on a championship team in his third year in the league :lol:

dudes is buggin

I don't know if BI would have the same numbers on this team.

BI was the focal point of that team. Kuz is the 4th option here. Not an excuse for his up and down play but context. Numbers just measure but their is no context to them.

I feel he’s made himself a low option on this team. Perform better then youll get more shots and you’ll get the ball more. Hope he picks it up second half of the season but these IG posts smh :lol:

I feel he’s made himself a low option on this team. Perform better then youll get more shots and you’ll get the ball more. Hope he picks it up second half of the season but these IG posts smh :lol:

That doesn't make much sense...

Going from a starter to coming off the bench has an effect on your game, plus injuries he dealt with to start the year. I wish it was as simple as play better because if that was the case Rondo wouldn't be on the floor as much as he is.

I do agree with the IG posts...

It's only so many excuses that you can give to Kuz. He HAS to adjust and play better. Half the time out there he's indecisive and has no idea what to do. Missing shots is one thing playing like a low IQ basketball player is another and it's been as much if not more of the latter than the former. Right now he's a inconsequential player as far as wins and losses cause everybody else is shining in their roles for the most part. But we still have another level to reach if he can get his head out of his *** and focus and make winning plays.

feel like he lost confidence in his shot and thus lost confidence in his overall game lol
cuz he 100% looks clueless lol

That doesn't make much sense...

Going from a starter to coming off the bench has an effect on your game, plus injuries he dealt with to start the year. I wish it was as simple as play better because if that was the case Rondo wouldn't be on the floor as much as he is.

I do agree with the IG posts...

Kobe was benched
Ariza was benched
Odom was benched
So many others. But they thrived in that role and worked hard to force the coach to play them more or start them (ie Kobe and Ariza). Kuz is folding and losing confidence because of his diminished role rather than using it as motivation to out work everyone

a lot of it is he’s still learning the NBA game. Just seems like the effort isn’t where it was last year

Back
Top Bottom