**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kieff was actually better than Marcus in college. I was thinking Dudley but now I think maybe Daniels.

Man if Pistons wanna buyout everyone why not Rose:nerd:

Iirc, Marcus was the more heralded twin coming out of HS and had a better college career. Kieff had a better NBA career until the last couple of years.

The twins aren't gonna pass up a chance to live in the same city. I don't watch the Pistons but his numbers look good. If he gets the minutes he should be able to have similar production

If we end up with Markief AND also harkless or JR Smith. we may actually go 9-20 Instead of my first prediction which is 8-21

hopefully Dudley stays. That guy is so underrated. He just knows how to play

also would like JR Smith. Was watching ending of Cavs warriors when they came back from down 3-1 and he was on court last 5 mins of game 7. At least he’s got finals experience and has hit big shots before (in before the game 1 brain fart from 2 years ago!

Does he have similar tattoos as his bro?

if the clippers get knocked out early maybe we can have Marcus sub in for him for a game or two in the finals
Yeah bruh they got all the same exact tats

there was a playoff conspiracy a few years back that they switched places :rofl:

Biggest losers to a potential signing could be Dwight and Javale too. Could theoretically go with AD, Kieff and Kuz when Bron checks out.

Reactions: DLF
Biggest losers to a potential signing could be Dwight and Javale too. Could theoretically go with AD, Kieff and Kuz when Bron checks out.
Ya but it’s all about the W

I’m assuming rob has the convo with Morris before signing that this is center/big man by committee and our goal is win a title. We need a “do whatever it takes” mentality. I trust rob to this point. Also LeBron knows Kief from his Klutch days

the real question is: how long before Woj comes out and throws the clippers name into it

A person is REALLY going to have to show out in order to take minutes from Dwert & McGee, at least that better be how Laker brass is thinking. They've earned that.

A person is REALLY going to have to show out in order to take minutes from Dwert & McGee, at least that better be how Laker brass is thinking. They've earned that.
I think it's going to be very matchup dependent. McGee's minutes (besides starting) weren't set in stone to begin with.

who the hell are we kidding.

its probably a trap like Kawhi and Collison. Hes gonna go undecided until Feb 29th and then sign with Toronto.

Anybody who ordered the patches from LakersStore experience any problems. After 9 days after getting shipping notification email (which claimed to have a tracking link and didn't) I reached out to LakersStore via email. They hit me with the below as a response. Tried calling and it either goes straight to voicemail, which I find weird or rings and then goes to voicemail. I used PayPal, not sure what was wrong with the address, but it's the same one I've have for 26 years, and USPS successfully delivers things every day. Checked the order confirmation just to make sure and everything was correct.

Message from Lakers Store LAKERS ORDER 73216.png.jpeg

Anybody who ordered the patches from LakersStore experience any problems. After 9 days after getting shipping notification email (which claimed to have a tracking link and didn't) I reached out to LakersStore via email. They hit me with the below as a response. Tried calling and it either goes straight to voicemail, which I find weird or rings and then goes to voicemail. I used PayPal, not sure what was wrong with the address, but it's the same one I've have for 26 years, and USPS successfully delivers things every day. Checked the order confirmation just to make sure and everything was correct.

Message from Lakers Store LAKERS ORDER 73216.png.jpeg
Maybe you accidentally threw it away? Because it legit looks like spam mail lol

Maybe you accidentally threw it away? Because it legit looks like spam mail lol

Don't think so, I contacted them yesterday about getting a status update, and that was their response. I immediately received a refund for the three patches via PayPal. Just annoying, I kept an eye out for it too. I don't receive much mail and always open all of it just in case. The annoying part is not actually being able to get a hold of a real person, and having a tracking number so I can check the history, cause "unable to forward" sounds like BS to me.

Don't think so, I contacted them yesterday about getting a status update, and that was their response. I immediately received a refund for the three patches via PayPal. Just annoying, I kept an eye out for it too. I don't receive much mail and always open all of it just in case. The annoying part is not actually being able to get a hold of a real person, and having a tracking number so I can check the history, cause "unable to forward" sounds like BS to me.
Well at least you can re order them if you want lol they’re not OOS

Well at least you can re order them if you want lol they’re not OOS

For sure, just annoying. If you knew my track record with these kinds of things you would understand my frustration. Finally got a hold of them, I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with paying through PayPal as the rep said a couple other people who paid with PayPal had the same thing happen to them.

Back
Top Bottom