**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Re-sign KCP then fill out the roster with a stretch big (I think we're losing Kieff now) and a true 7 foot backup center with minimums.

SMH he’s an undersized center with limited skills that money could’ve been used elsewhere.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF ROB.

Younger, faster, better on O, but worse on D.

Need KCP back.

AD plays the 5 to close games anyways, we'll be ok there, but we need buckets when Bron rests this year.

Playing with Bron and AD made Rondo, Dwight, Markief and KCP into legitimate playoff/finals rotation players so I think they’ll get the best out of Trezz. Both he and Dennis at the very least really open this team up offensively especially for a compact season when Bron and AD might need more rest. Just hoping we can still bring back KCP now and round things out with a cheap vet center and I’m good.

yeah looking like the MO is to lose a little bit on D to bolster up the O.... even thru a lack of elite shooting

Lakers O was super duper stagnant at times...
Maybe Dennis and Trezz address that

Playing with Bron and AD made Rondo, Dwight, Markief and KCP into legitimate playoff/finals rotation players so I think they’ll get the best out of Trezz. Both he and Dennis at the very least really open this team up offensively especially for a compact season when Bron and AD might need more rest. Just hoping we can still bring back KCP now and round things out with a cheap vet center and I’m good.
Bring KCP byke... then maybe try to get another wing or stretch 4?

are we giving up on Cousins?

Even if you don't like the fit, this was a huge steal value wise and if it combusts it won't be hard to find a suitor for assets or a better fitting player.
Bring KCP byke... then maybe try to get another wing or stretch 4?

are we giving up on Cousins?
I think so, who knows what's Cousins status is nowadays.

I think teams seeing Klay get hurt again might've shooked everyone up.

Clippers execs laughing at us again i see...

they wanted no parts of Trezz...

tehy had to choose to use 9.3MLE, sign Morris

Re-sign KCP then fill out the roster with a stretch big (I think we're losing Kieff now) and a true 7 foot backup center with minimums.

so 6 spots with 20 mill.

wow. If we sign kcp for 15 mill

that leaves 5 mill for the remaining 5 spots. Maybe We play with only 11 players this year

so apparently

lakers had a "deal concept" out with Howards agent (1/3 mill) and howard mistakenly thought that was a formal offer (it wasnt)

so he got happy and tweeted that

lakers said "hold up we need to talk to ownership..BRB"

in that 1 hour, howard got antsy...and Morey stepped in and took him by the hand from us

Back
Top Bottom