**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Trez better eat tomorrow. He's the key for tomorrow's game, in my opinion. Their interior defense is already weak and now without KD, Trez should have free reign and Shroeder should attack the basket.

Maybe the plan is to trade Kieff to make room for Blake

Kieff and scraps for Mo Bamba

Get it done Rob!
Orlando would surely ask for some young talent in return, most likely THT... they’re not just going to give him away for nothing of value.

Kid I good but he’s not untouchable whatsoever.
If the Cavs want him for Drummond he’s gone
If Orlando wants him for Mo he’s gone

We can't trade for Drummond, and trading for Mo is stupid.

We need a big but not at the cost of team chemistry.

I think the Laker roster is pretty much set...but, if someone like let's say Whiteside becomes available via the buyout market it couldn't hurt to pick him up.

I highly doubt we trade for anyone.
I don’t see anyone of significance being shipped out.
We def need to sign another big body when the buyout market hits

Forget the buyout market when Alex Len can be acquired for cheap. WAS has no use for him.
tradenba-snap-1613634901603.png

10-12 min a night of constant activity off the bench. The 7'1" Len is agile, athletic for a 7-footer, and most importantly he can stretch the floor and knock down treys, ntm protect the paint. He did this just a week ago..

Is that a joke?
Or do you not watch basketball?
Damn didn’t realize he was back. He’s looking great. He’s at his career high of 4.8 points and 3.8 rebounds a game!!! I would trade tht kcp Kuzma and possibly AD for him

THT played 6 mins last game it’s a reason for that...
Mo Bamba and his 7’9” wingspan playing next to AD would be much more valuable for this team.
Y’all really wanna give THT a bag this summer?

Back
Top Bottom