**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Idk what he is lol I’ve literally never seen him play.
Mo is just in a bad situation Orlando never should have drafted him that was just stupid.
Kostas if he pans out is basically mcgee. I liked mo coming out of college but always thought he'd be a guy that didn't figure it out til his second or third team

Kostas if he pans out is basically mcgee. I liked mo coming out of college but always thought he'd be a guy that didn't figure it out til his second or third team
Well we have a chance to be that team him next to AD and Bron is all he needs.
THT doesn’t really matter to this team we can a chip with or without him.

Looking at the current depth chart this morning....

Dennis/AC/Cook
KCP/Wes/AC
Lebron/THT/Wes/KCP/McKinnie
Kuz/Morris/Lebron
Gasol/Trez/Morris/

I think that a backup wing should be just as much, if not greater priority than signing another big man. Say Gasol misses time while AD is out, could always slide Morris into that starting spot and have Lebron play more PF. That would open up more minutes for Wes/THT at the 3, which is fine BUT it would be nice to have some size at that position just in case... would be more concerned with the defense at that position than that of C. If we look at the rest of the schedule before the break it's the Jimmy Butler/Wiggins/Harrison Barnes matchups that could really cause problems. Don't trust Kuz's defense and I don't want Lebron wearing himself out taking on the challenge, especially since he'll need to step up his offensive production while AD's out.

If you can acquire mo bamba, you do it. Kid is legit 7’ with no shoes (AD is 6’10 shoeless) and has the longest wing span in the league......he has things no coach or training staff can TEACH.

not sure how plausible it is though. THT very nice but he undersized.

I feel we got enough on the perimeter, it’s pretty crowded actually in a good way.

need more depth down low, can you imagine if marc gets hurt and misses time (very likely at some point for sure). We will be very thin at the rim.

If you can acquire mo bamba, you do it. Kid is legit 7’ with no shoes (AD is 6’10 shoeless) and has the longest wing span in the league......he has things no coach or training staff can TEACH.

not sure how plausible it is though. THT very nice but he undersized.

I feel we got enough on the perimeter, it’s pretty crowded actually in a good way.

need more depth down low, can you imagine if marc gets hurt and misses time (very likely at some point for sure). We will be very thin at the rim.
Exactly THT will literally never be a starter on this roster if Orlando wants him for Mo I’d do it in a heartbeat.

Mo Bamba wouldn’t go from reclamation (lol) protect to starter, let’s be serious now.

If the Lakers are going to add a center it would be one who can actually contribute now, on both ends of the floor.

Exactly.

What the Magic SHOULD do is play Bamba more minutes, see what he can do when given an increased opportunity. They aren’t winning anything as is, and his value is pretty low at the moment.

I actually wouldn't mind Khem Birch, who is ahead of Bamba in the rotation.

A McKinnie and Cook package works for him. But they probably value having Cook around too much.

No reason to keep him don’t know why they even drafted him

Once again...is Orlando saying they are giving up on him or is it just like the report said...we are interested in him.

We can be as interested as we want to be.

Doesn't mean they will just give him to us...

I can't believe how well they are shooting from the 3 point line.

Lord one day the Lakers will have a knock down 3 point shooter.

Back
Top Bottom