**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You know how I know this ain't a championship season. Teams who win the chip usually have at least 1-2 if not more double digit winning streaks during the season of their title run.

We can't even win more than 3-4 games in a row against non-playoff teams lol.

You know how I know this ain't a championship season. Teams who win the chip usually have at least 1-2 if not more double digit winning streaks during the season of their title run.

We can't even win more than 3-4 games in a row against non-playoff teams lol.
You know how I know this ain’t a championship season?

We have Russ

Russ is so damn good. His energy. Desire. Drive. He has it all.

I love Russ.

Russ is definitely better than Steph Curry.

Think about it, he made the top 75 list being super low IQ and worst three point shooter of all time and not having won anything ever. That’s how good he is at everything else.

the only guy without a low iq on this team is lebron.

thank god for lebron.

hes gonna have to score atleast 35 for us to win.

if russ or lebron get injured who the **** is gonna be our back up point guard?

you traded rondo and you letting collison go.

does this organization even think?

Reactions: DLF
The All Star Lakers are struggling to maintain a lead late in the game against the TWolves JV squad :lol:

Thank the lord for the two old vets, Ray James and Claude Anthony, this team needs Life.

if russ or lebron get injured who the **** is gonna be our back up point guard?

you traded rondo and you letting collison go.

does this organization even think?
Not at all. We got 2 centers that don’t play and two small wings that can’t defend(Ellington) and one that has been in the dog house for 6 months (baze)

It’s cute seeing a team with lebron and Russ playing like it’s game 7 of the finals and only be up 2 vs a team of young random players (edwards is great but he’s playing awful)

noblekane noblekane screw injuries…what do we do in crunch time when we need to site Westbrook down? Collison if ramped up might have been that “adult in the room” pg we needed

Hopefully Nunn can be that guy

Nunn
Reaves
Ariza
Lebron
Ad

Back
Top Bottom