**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It was easy to root for Russ when he wasn't on my team. I could just laugh at his foolery and be entertained when he did play great.

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
We don’t need Stanley

We just got France Finest Louis Labeyrie.

6’10 version of IT.

18 on the way

Tiny moves and middle sized move that would help BIGLY

Give Stanley Rondos spot
Trade Bazemore and 2nd rounder for Williams from OKC. (Highly unlikely okc does this)
Waive DJ for buyout big in 1 month

Trade tht Nunn to Det for Grant

now all of a sudden along with Russ Bron and AD you can rotate grant Ariza Johnson Williams. 4 big wings that can defend 3-5 and some slower 2s. Throw Reaves in that mix too who can cover 1-3 decently.

Closing:
Lebron
Reaves
Williams
Grant
AD

trading a draft pick for williams ?

you trippin doggie
A second rounder.

Can always buy a second rounder in future.

Williams is a wing that defends. Has high IQ and shoots 42 from 3. Basically who we wanted baze to be lol

His nickname is literally “Kenny Hustle”

These are the only types of moves available. We ain’t getting embid for DJ

A second rounder.

Can always buy a second rounder in future.

Williams is a wing that defends. Has high IQ and shoots 42 from 3. Basically who we wanted baze to be lol

His nickname is literally “Kenny Hustle”

These are the only types of moves available. We ain’t getting embid for DJ
his name could be kung fu kenny and still not be worth a 2nd round pick

shooting 38% on 2.2 attempts a game
we already have that in AR15. thats why hes getting baze's minutes

For a band-aid fix, would you guys do Nunn and DJ for Theis?

Theis is a hustler, defender and can somewhat space the floor. The only downside is his contract runs for three additional years after this season, but the last season is a team option. But at least you would have salary fodder down the line vs Nunn possibly leaving in the off-season.

Last edited:
IMO,
We need three very key pieces in order to make the Lakers a championship worthy squad that can battle the likes of Phx, GSW, Brooklyn, Mil, and Utah competitively in a 7-game series.

1. A fully healthy and fully engaged Playoff Bron and Playoff Davis two-way, 2-headed monster.

2. A wing with length who can defend the perimeter, grab boards, and be a threat to score from deep - Jerami Grant

3. A solid Big who grabs boards preferably Offensive boards, knows positioning, and can bang inside so we can keep Dwight fresh, preferably with championship experience a la Javale - Tristan Thompson buyout?

Russ
Monk
Bron
Grant
AD

Reaves
Ellington / Bazemore
Ariza / Johnson
Melo
TT/DH

*THT, DJ, Nunn, and a future pick will be traded for Grant in this scenario

Depends on if
For a band-aid fix, would you guys do Nunn and DJ for Theis?

Theis is a hustler, defender and can somewhat space the floor. The only downside is his contract runs for three additional years after this season, but the last season is guaranteed. But at least you would have salary fodder down the line vs Nunn possibly leaving in the off-season.

Depends on nunns health and whether tht is getting traded I guess

IMO,
We need three very key pieces in order to make the Lakers a championship worthy squad that can battle the likes of Phx, GSW, Brooklyn, Mil, and Utah competitively in a 7-game series.

1. A fully healthy and fully engaged Playoff Bron and Playoff Davis two-way, 2-headed monster.

2. A wing with length who can defend the perimeter, grab boards, and be a threat to score from deep - Jerami Grant

3. A solid Big who grabs boards preferably Offensive boards, knows positioning, and can bang inside so we can keep Dwight fresh, preferably with championship experience a la Javale - Tristan Thompson buyout?

Russ
Monk
Bron
Grant
AD

Reaves
Ellington / Bazemore
Ariza / Johnson
Melo
TT/DH

*THT, DJ, Nunn, and a future pick will be traded for Grant in this scenario
That could work

I would add that you may need some kind of Westbrook insurance. A buyout market pg who can play crunch time for us

271235261_4978065072253532_6085482659821024185_n.jpg

BlindMessyClam-max-1mb.gif

I'm not trading Nunn for Theiss. We just need any solid big who can rebound. I don't think Nunn is worth letting go because of him possibly leaving.

It’s a league leading turnover rate and horrible misses and atrocious shot selection. It’s ugly layup attempts and missed dunks.

We’re not mad at missing some shots and a couple turnovers. Homie is leading the league in turnovers for a PG

Back
Top Bottom