**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

how long is Brow gonna be out nursing his knee injury

last injury please this season for Brow

Last edited:
Re: Nunn I’m praying he comes back good and can play in crunch time for Russ.

Nunn
Tht
Ariza
Lebron
Ad

I'm done, done with Russ. The bad outweighs the good. 10 turnovers from one player is hard to overcome. This is a nightly thing. The bricks, the turnovers. It's too many dead possessions with him.
it’s the habits man.

He ain’t kicking those habits this late in his career, 14 years in, it’s engrained….set in stone. These are like middle school bad habits. It’s actually quite spectacular to watch.

Russ in an amazing athlete but an average basketball player.

Said he was out at least 4 weeks. Two more weeks until he’s re evaluated. He also had a nagging ankle injury so I say he’s back in like 5-6 more weeks to make sure he’s completely healed.

Hopefully AD lost whatever weight he put on this summer. He needs to get back to his skinnier self with the way we wanna play

Gentle reminder that Rob Pelinka/AD/Lebron chose Drummond over Damian Jones who put up an easy 18/10 last night.

Ahh the many misses

They said he would be reevaluated in 4 weeks from the injury.

Most have said he would be out 6 to 8 weeks.

I think he will be playing 1st week of feb.

Is it coincidence that of the 3 real hardships we signed, the one player that played well and fit was someone that has been playing organized ball for the last 2 years.

Collison (if you’re not gonna fully audition him) and IT signings are head scratchers if you think about need and needing guys to play 20+ Minutes right away lol

Lebrun at center: +6.9

Lebron at center with Russ: +10.4
Lebron at center Without Russ: -3.5
Lebron at c melo at 4 Russ at 1: +8

If Russ can cut his TOs a bit, he can help this team win

Jeanie is so cheap. Lakers are going to sign Stanley to a 10 day, then sign him for the rest of the season after to save a few bucks. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Jeanie is so cheap. Lakers are going to sign Stanley to a 10 day, then sign him for the rest of the season after to save a few bucks. :lol:
id like to think pelinka is doing his due diligence with the current open roster spot with potential moves
under the impression they have a handshake deal with stanley

Yup. I suspected this when Vogel started getting cryptic with his comments about Stanley

It’s a risk for Stanley bc if he doesnt play well or someone else becomes availabke or he gets hurt they won’t sign him.

i guess with lakers: he can be promised bigger role in exchange for waiting 11 days

his name could be kung fu kenny and still not be worth a 2nd round pick

shooting 38% on 2.2 attempts a game
we already have that in AR15. thats why hes getting baze's minutes
Kenrich Williams with advance stats: best off ball off screen chaser defender in the league

So baze and DJ plus heavy protected 1st rounded (top 26 protected or top 50 second rounders) for example for Williams and Muscala.

That’s the type of move we must make and is realistic. To turn two non-nba players into two playabke players on very friendly contracts. You should do it. If only these two weee household vets past their primes, then rob would do it. Lord knows he doesn’t care for analytics and fit. Just names. (See: caruso and Damian Jones). Pretty sure we will just go after Joe Johnson and Jamal Crawford

Also what the **** happened to Danuel House? How did he fall off so much? Lol

Last edited:
Bruh what?
"

A legitimately think that Westbrook just likes running around and getting his stats. Actually winning the game is secondary to him lol. Guy seems completely unbothered when he doesn't play well or the team loses. Nice w though

See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that.
...Yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch
rick-james-laughing.gif

Back
Top Bottom