**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Let's not act like all teams don't do this...
No this is different. The season is on the line here. Chances of us winning or super super super low now. And you have LeBron James on his last leg. In the grand scheme it’s nice to save money, but you’re basically missing out on Stanley for today’s practice and tomorrow is winnable game. In a season where we’re barely 500 now and we have injuries every game matters not only for the record but for the chemistry. I am pretty sure the cost saving is upwards of $1 million so I understand why they’re doing it and I’m pretty sure they have a deal already lined up with Stanley and his agent with the promise of a big role. So it’s a win-win for both sides but this is not the year for that in these circumstances especially with the Caruso disaster. Plus our management doesn’t have the best track record the last 2 years

Edit: I know Johnson isn’t a superstar but it’s the principle that matters here

Last edited:
God I see why people block you...🤣🤣🤣
?

What did I say that was outrageous?

I said the same thing when we gave up on Caruso and you said it was understandable and sides with ownership bc “you don’t need Caruso for a title”.

Jeanie got you on payroll again?

And go ahead block me. I’ll cry to sleep.

But then again:

Last edited:
?

What did I say that was outrageous?

I said the same thing when we gave up on Caruso and you said it was understandable and sides with ownership bc “you don’t need Caruso for a title”.

Jeanie got you on payroll again?

And go ahead block me. I’ll cry to sleep.

But then again:

🤣🤣🤣

:lol: at wreckless spending.

There's a reason you know how much players make, but will never know how much front office/ownership makes.

Reactions: DLF
My family did me right for Christmas/Birthday.

PXL_20220104_042554923.jpg

Back
Top Bottom