**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

i70f3fbr9k981.jpg

Lakers will have to attach DJ with Nunn/THT/future second. Bazemore has more trade value, but he makes so little he would probably have to be attached to a Nunn/THT too.

Lakers are moving chess pieces in place to acquire Jerami Grant me thinks.

Then hope TT gets bought out by the Kings.

THT, Nunn, DJ, and Bazemore make about $18 mil combined in annual salary, with DJ and Baze expiring. Jerami Grant makes $20 mil. Throw in a draft pick or 3rd team and there's a scenario where Lakers may get their man if the 7-28 with no hope in sight Pistons are willing to part with JG.

JG via trade and TT in a buyout imo are the two players LAL should be targeting.

THT, Nunn, DJ, and Bazemore make about $18 mil combined in annual salary, with DJ and Baze expiring. Jerami Grant makes $20 mil. Throw in a draft pick or 3rd team and there's a scenario where Lakers may get their man if the 7-28 with no hope in sight Pistons are willing to part with JG.

JG via trade and TT in a buyout imo are the two players LAL should be targeting.
This would be awesome

I too have a feeling Stanley didn’t get deal yet bc they working on trades and want that open roster spot for now.

Im less optimistic on grant bc a) tht sucks *** b) a team like the bulls will give them Williams (cheaper younger wing) and this years first rounder and salary filler vs our trash.

Plus tht is only at this price for 1.5 years. This year is a wash for pistons so you really only get him for next year, if he shows improvement he opts out and klutch holds you hostage. If he sucks then you made a bad trade. Little upside for sorry Detroit. Prob 1 percent chance this happens

Monthly reminder that the fate of the lakers season lies in these four hands:

E203A527-D00A-4EE2-8225-163FC64F4E9D.jpeg

Need Stanley to get signed. Only one out there trying to play some defense. He's not looking for shots, just trying to do some dirty work.

Monk just needs to improve his defensive awareness then he'll be ready to make a consistent impact night in night out, especially when the shot ain't falling.

Gotta be a two way player if you wanna win a chip with the Lakers

If no 10 day contract announcement tomorrow by noon, then I think a trade is brewing.

If 10 day announced tomorrow morning, then it was a financial motivated move to not give him deal yesterday

Back
Top Bottom