**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

once i saw eric lewis as a ref i knew we was cooked bubbas :lol:

they prob watching draymond claw AD arm every time and not calling

We knew the nba was gon extend this series regardless, can’t have the lakers take the first 2 on the road and make it a short series.

With that said, they’re just playing harder than us. Ad gotta play better. We can still win the game if AD & AR play better.

Last edited:
milk-carton.png
bro the game isnt even over yet

Refs on one expectedly but we ain’t helping ourselves. AR and AD need to get right 2H. Expected that Warriors push coming out the gate but it happened in the 2nd quarter instead. We gotta respond

The PnR must be making AD tired or something.

The decisions out of the PnR have been horrible.

AD gonna catch hell tomorrow with the media.

Why is it impossible for him to have back to back dominate games?

I don't want to hear us complain about refs though....

There is so much in our control that we aren't doing.

IMO the refs haven't been bad at all.

We have been horrible.

The inflection point is the first half was that part when lakers took 3 straight 3s. All bricks. Dubs made 2 3s of those misses. Then the long pass turnover.

It was game after that.

Free throw rate is the telling story.

The first 5 minutes of the third quarter are going to be big. If we don't make a run then you might as well turn the game off.

I didn't expect to win this game so I'm not that frustrated anyway.

AD gotta be consistent. Don’t need a 30 and 20 game every game but the same effort has to be there.

ad did play 43 minutes last game. on his way to 40 in this game.

already got 3 fouls so he cant be that aggressive on defense

AD gotta be consistent. Don’t need a 30 and 20 game every game but the same effort has to be there.

It's crazy. There's been the same pattern of: Good game, bad game, good game, bad game for the entire playoffs. We never seen a player who can't have two consecutive good games in a row

Hope it’s a blowout so we can sit lebron and Ad by middle of 3rd (since we losing anyways)

It's crazy. There's been the same pattern of: Good game, bad game, good game, bad game for the entire playoffs. We never seen a player who can't have two consecutive good games in a row

Don’t know if it’s conditioning or he just saving it for next game.

Back
Top Bottom