**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

two 40 year old starters

What can possibly go wrong?

Yeah.

Let’s just give D Lo given the keys to the offense.

That’s WAY better 😂

At least Russell will be on the court. We have a long track record of Chris Paul getting injured in the playoffs. Also with CP3 you have to worry about the personality issues as well. I do think Chris Paul could be a good mentor for Reaves, Christie and the other young guys

Yeah.

Let’s just give D Lo given the keys to the offense.

That’s WAY better 😂
I mean neither DLo or Chris Paul is so much better then the other that they're a clear cut advantage.

DLo's inconsistency... Chris Paul missing games and continued playoff ghosts (missed Suns' last 4 games against DEN)...

At least Russell will be on the court. We have a long track record of Chris Paul getting injured in the playoffs. Also with CP3 you have to worry about the personality issues as well. I do think Chris Paul could be a good mentor for Reaves, Christie and the other young guys

D'Lo injury prone too

russell might as well have been injured the way he played against denver

I need melo to come out of retirement and sign CP3
Run the banana boat as their last year and watch them drift into the sunset

Ive had my hands in my pockets for the past couple weeks since we were eliminated and the news of CP3 being available has made me cross my arms and think.

I think I want CP3 on the Lakers.

After watching a bunch of Marvel, I have learned that you cant change what is going to happen, it will eventually happen.

And I believe CP3 to the Lakers was a "canon point" aka "absolute point."

It was a moment always destined to happen and it would of happened no matter what.

David Stern, RIP messed this absolute point up and threw everything out of whack. The basketball Universe responded by sending Damian Lillard in Steve Nash's knee that first game.

The event of today tells me, the basketball universe is rectifying that 2013 Championship by making CP3 available for the LAkers to get.

With that being said, the 3-guard lineup of D-Lo, CP3, Dennis is going to be unstoppable.

I know its a year away, but I love the sound of, "Los Angeles LAkers 2024 NBA Champions."

Also its the year of the Mamba, its only right.

It was Written, no Nas.

32-21-10. Nobody in Finals history has done that. Only two others have done it in the playoffs - Wilt and Kareem.

Kenny Smith on NBATV: "This might bring the center back. Because now, you have to contend with a center. You know, Bam is a Great Power Forward....that's playing center. "

"Now, you want to beat the Denver Nuggets you better have Size and Athleticism and you have to be at least 7 feet to guard a guy like that [Jokic], so.....it's gonna be interesting to see what people do in the future. Cause you know in the West, you gotta deal with the Joker."

20230607_203215.jpg

Rob knows what he has to do

Back
Top Bottom