**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

when vando, gabe, and lebron are back healthy, how do you guys think the rotation/minutes distribution shakes out? ideally i'd like ham to find 20-30 minutes for rui and IMO cam has earned some minutes going forward.

when vando, gabe, and lebron are back healthy, how do you guys think the rotation/minutes distribution shakes out? ideally i'd like ham to find 20-30 minutes for rui and IMO cam has earned some minutes going forward.
Once Vando gets his sea legs under him:

AD - 35
Bron - 32
Vando - 24
Prince - 26
D'Lo - 30

Wood - 20
Rui - 20
Reddish/Christie - 11
Reaves - 28
Vincent - 14

We have to figure out the three-point shooting situation. Shooting such a low percentage and hitting such a small raw number of three-pointers puts us at a huge disadvantage.

Feel confident D'Lo, Reaves and Prince will get up to their career norms in time. They make up nearly half the team's attempts and are at 28%, 31% and 31% respectively.

And Vincent can't be any worse shooting the ball when he returns. :lol:

If Cam plays how he is or even just 9-12 points on decent efficiency but brings defensive hustle. It is Hard to see how Rui isn’t the guy who suffers.

Say it was DLo. And they trade him. It would need to be for a guard who is better than him because
30/30/30 for DLo/AR/Gabe with 8-10 minutes of Cam at the 2 and the rest at the 3 is better than 30/30/30 Gabe/AR/Cam where you’d also have to sacrifice Rui as well as minutes shake out between Vando/Bro/TP and then Rui.

Or Cam gets his minutes cut which seems a bit discouraging.

If Cam and Rui are playing like this there's no use for TP. He has the least impact of the 3

No use for TP?

I’m giving the Ham influence of playing a veteran. Live look at Ham

IMG_5154.gif

Back
Top Bottom