**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Reddish was coming into his own as a 3/D guy. Groin probably gonna be at least a week unfortunately. Would like to see more Rui minutes, but probably going to see more Prince minutes.

AD goes out, Hayes comes in and they run 2 bigs with wood/Hayes while AD is out. Been maintaining 2 play-makers (Bron, DLo, AR), rarely all 3.

This is to hoping Prince has a KCP like turnaround, remember the beginning of 2020 season. Prince has been a consistent shooter his entire career

Besides that stupid behind the back pass, Prince been a good passer so far and off the dribble playmaker. If he's not hitting shots, he's got to rebound to go with his defense and passing.

Can someone shoot TP in the knee so he will be out of the rotation. I swear my grandma can hit those wide open 3 point shots. He is getting into my nerves like a bad apple in a basket.

I wish TP would hit those threes but there is zero reason to take him out of the rotation.

He still does other things well.

Honestly at this point I would rather him just go to the rack on those open 3's.

Back
Top Bottom