**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What kinda loser mentality is that :lol:. Did I wander into the clipper thread by mistake
One of the few times I agree with you.

Sit Bron/AD out like a bunch of xxxxxxx? Lmao

Modern NBA and modern mentality have gotten modern people Soft AF. That's definitely not my way of thinking.

If AD or Bron gets hurt. So freaking what. Suck it up, go Next man up. Stars are supposed to play every game they're healthy otherwise they cheating the fans by sitting out games with no obvious injury

If you can play, play the ******* game.

WWKD

6839a81b93695e7c383e214ee69dec83.jpg

Look one thing I know...Bron and AD are not Kobe.

Nobody is Kobe.

New day New age.

Last time we saw AD on a back to back with that hip...yikes.

Bron the oldest player in the leauge. If management sees fit to sit him after a back to back...I see no issue.

If they play and we are getting killed, sit em.

I don't particularly care about games in November.

It's a shame the only time Ham Sandwich uses a real 2-Big lineup is when he puts Hayes and Wood in at the same time. He'll rarely put Wood or Hayes in the game when AD is out on the floor. Its like dude is scared to see what would happen LOL

I ain't trippin tho, cause he will realize sooner or later that the 1-Big bs aint gonna work against MIL, DEN, BOS - the only teams anyone should worry about if you a Laker fan.

Ain't it a surprise too that the 2-Big TWolves along with the emergence of Anthony Edwards and the steadiness of the battle tested Mike Conley are now sitting atop the West with Denver right behind em.

Talls in the paint > Threes and smalls

Last edited:
Early but I hate went AD let's smaller guys punk him.

Grant Williams didn't move when AD tried to back him down and he just passed out of it.

Anybody ever tried the take a drink when AD is on the floor drinking game.
Probably get taken to the hospital by the end of the first.

Welp might be one of those nights.

I have no clue what our defense is doing tonight.

These guys are WIDE open.

Back
Top Bottom