**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

the hell going on with Kuz man lol
Not too surprised at that Bron sequence where he missed the bunny then got blocked tho lol it was pretty crowded down there

at this point I dont even want the lakers to make a comeback...It would be grossly unfair to the Raptors who have played like its game 7 of the nba finals. Meanwhile Vogel out there looking lost as ****... heres a note: if he ever subs Dudley into the game...you know its a loss for the coach and the team

Kuzma went up with the weakest **** I’ve ever seen. Dude been soft ever since he went down with that foot injury.

Lebron is WASHED

But.... wait for his slurpers in this thread to come capping in after the game to defend him and say "Well he at least got a triple double tonight.

one bad sequence/game and he's washed :lol:
was none of that during the streak
the Lakers Defense tonight hasn't been what it has been that last few games tho

I love what Bron brings to this franchise, but man I absolutely hate when he or someone else misses a layup and/or there is a no call he gives absolutely no effort getting back

career night from hollis jefferson and boucher. surprised how we got out hustled by smaller players again. reminiscent to the clippers games.

Back
Top Bottom