**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

mvo4mzzbale41.jpg

also bros NBA Store/Fanatics/Fan Edge got Kobe jerseys back up for order
just copped
authentic though so $300 but better than paying some **** clown on eBay 600-700+
won't ship until july though but i'd rather just secure it now than try to hunt it later

but to follow up on my above post if anyone can help me legit check this Bron Authentic on eBay :lol:
people are going crazy right now. i see some used /faded nike issued kobe tshirts going for $100+ on ebay . smh

How do those m and n authentics fit

The older authentics used to run big.

The newer ones run smaller. I would wear 2xl and now they are starting to run slim in the arm pits. I know that's the new "style" but I don't care for it.

Everyone's body is different so go to to your local footlocker or distant replay and try one on.

Hey, I've been out of the loop forever on shoes and nearly all my connects I use to get kicks from, I'm not even sure they're on here anymore. But... any of you ever bought from StockX? They legit?
please dont buy kobe stuff from their right now.

Trade deadline this week, gonna be interesting. Oh didn’t they say Collison will sign too after trade deadline?

I can’t see the logo changing. The logistics are crazy and it would very expensive to operationalize a change that like

I hope they do it, but not holding my breath

The older authentics used to run big.

The newer ones run smaller. I would wear 2xl and now they are starting to run slim in the arm pits. I know that's the new "style" but I don't care for it.

Everyone's body is different so go to to your local footlocker or distant replay and try one on.
Yup hoping I ordered the right size now :lol:

Lol will kuz survive these next 4 days???

Because I’ll tell you what, he wont be on the squad next year thats for damn sure 😂

Why not? Not just Kobes I'm looking at, but why not?

That site is sketch af.

They got hacked multiple times and never told their customers that their private information had been compromised.

There’s a whole thread in the general forum about it/them.

edit:

Couldn’t find anything at retail online so I went to target in so cal before I head back up to the bay. Nothing lakers related there. Only clippers. Asked the lady about it and she said “uhh laker stuff sold out”

edit: obviously not looking for a jersey at target but was looking for ANYTHING laker related. A poster. A card. A banner. A shirt etc. underwear etc. lol

Last edited:
AND

Boogie still up @ kami’s lookout training in the hyperbolic time chamber........

giphy.gif

If ANYTHING im pretty sure boogie can knockdown the 3ball better than KUZ , Bradley, Caruso and Cook.....DESPERATELY still looking for that 3 👀

Couldn’t find anything at retail online so I went to target in so cal before I head back up to the bay. Nothing lakers related there. Only clippers. Asked the lady about it and she said “uhh laker stuff sold out”
NBA store might be best bet rn to secure it
might be a tough jersey to find
pricy because authentic though and super delayed shipping
but like said earlier better than trying to go on line and cop for resell and save you a lot of time tryna hunt lol
wonder if they'll drop MN Swingman.. probably eventually would probably have to continually monitor the site though

For all my armo homies out in Glendale

Shaq recently opened up his chicken sandwich restaurant called big chicken

Not bad. Prices are somewhat reasonable. I prefer crack shack but then again crack shack is like $5 more.

But if I’m goin to Glendale best beleee I’m goin to raffis for sum koobideh n that’s it.. n maybe the muchachas

Back
Top Bottom