**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I been had mine for like 2 weeks now. I ordered 3 just minutes after they went on sale. It said that they would ship on Feb 4th and I received them on the 7th.

I have an authentic Lebron Icon Jesery that im putting one on, the other im putting on my Lakers warmup sweater. i might just hold on to the 3rd.

Just got word my kobe patch shipped, not sure what to put it on. Thinking my lakers starter jacket, for those who got one or ordered one, what are you doing with it?
Got a shooting full sleeve and a 60th anniversary patch at Staples that year. Put the 60 patch on one front shoulder, gonna do the KB on the other since he was on the team then. Not sure what I’m doing with the other 2 yet.
I have the black cursive swing man he wore on the Slam cover and thought it might look goodon that but also don’t know if I want to do it on a jersey since I don’twear them much

Got a shooting full sleeve and a 60th anniversary patch at Staples that year. Put the 60 patch on one front shoulder, gonna do the KB on the other since he was on the team then. Not sure what I’m doing with the other 2 yet.
I have the black cursive swing man he wore on the Slam cover and thought it might look goodon that but also don’t know if I want to do it on a jersey since I don’twear them much

Bro that jersey he wore for that slam cover is one of my favorites ever, i think itd look great on there but like you said if you dont wear it then it might be a waste. I wish i got two patches, one (likely) for my purple lakers starter jacket and one for a hat or even this backpack i use almost daily that i put my laptop and whatnot in

There should still be a grip of people outside/at LA Live on 2/24 right? If so im def heading there

I guess it worked out but damn KG really wanted to be a Laker during the summer of 07. But probably works out the same with 2 chips since LO was going to be in the package.

We won two titles and went to 3 finals.
Wouldn’t trade any of it for KG.
No REGERTS

20200219_170354.jpg

NBA tv hurting me.....still hurts

what's your take about YT channel ChroniclesOfJudah 144 against KB like he's into satanic/demonic cult or something ???

Folks that ordered the patch it’s comes in a plain letter envelope, make sure y’all not over looking it I almost did thinking it was junk.
Did the envelope say it came from Lakersstore or something else coz that's what I've been looking for for the past week. I didn't think it would take this long for me to get regular mail from LA to SD.

So I was recently choppin it up with a friend of mine who I haven’t talked to in a minute. He goes on to tell me that he works for the company and designed the logo on the KB patch. Goes to his car and hooks it up with a few more patches and this pin which he said will be given out on Monday only to people who attend the memorial.
1BC3714B-5DB3-4980-8A54-559BE9385A71.jpeg

Did the envelope say it came from Lakersstore or something else coz that's what I've been looking for for the past week. I didn't think it would take this long for me to get regular mail from LA to SD.
Yea but it’s real small no Lakers logo or anything I thought it was junk mail dead azzz

Back
Top Bottom