LA Nt'ers help me out New Years Eve plans

It really depends on where you want to go and how much money you want to spend.

I know a few people heading over to Disneyland.  Never been myself, but they say it's crowded but worth it.  Live bands throughout the park, and firework shows, but it's very family oriented.

The Queen Mary is another option, it will run you about $100 though,
grin.gif

There are a ton of clubs hosting NYE parties, but good luck with cover most are charging $60+ not including VIP packages.  Head to the Sports Arena if you want to get your rave on for Together As One or "TAO".
Anyways, what else is good in LA for new-years, for a 20 year old?
TAO is your best bet, even though you are not happy about the lineup.  It's either that or stay home, not many options for the under 21 "...and I want to get drunk/high" crowd. 

TAO is relatively inexpensive, while most clubs are going straight for the wallet (Excessive cover charge, expensive watered down drinks, and same ol' music they had the other night with no cover
laugh.gif
).

I'm trying to figure my plans out as well. Clubs are going to be ddduuuuummbbb expensive for no real reason.

I'm trying to figure my plans out as well. Clubs are going to be ddduuuuummbbb expensive for no real reason.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I know a few people heading over to Disneyland.  Never been myself, but they say it's crowded but worth it.  Live bands throughout the park, and firework shows, but it's very family oriented.

grin.gif

There are a ton of clubs hosting NYE parties, but good luck with cover most are charging $60+ not including VIP packages.  Head to the Sports Arena if you want to get your rave on for Together As One or "TAO".
TAO is your best bet, even though you are not happy about the lineup.  It's either that or stay home, not many options for the under 21 "...and I want to get drunk/high" crowd. 

TAO is relatively inexpensive, while most clubs are going straight for the wallet (Excessive cover charge, expensive watered down drinks, and same ol' music they had the other night with no cover
laugh.gif
).

Guess house-parties it is then. thanks 
glasses.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
).

glasses.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
).

glasses.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
).

glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom