[[ Laced Up Jordans Sneakers/Fitteds Collection v.1 ]]

Been meaning to do this for the longest but finally got around to doing it.

I've been doing this since '00-01 since the Jordan III/Vs were being retroed again. And I'm only 18 so figure that out. I try to be diverse but Igot a passion for Jordans and the man himself. Growing up back in '96 I considered Jordan my FAVORITE player and I wanted to be exactlylike him, thus ever since then, he's been one of my biggest idols. I tried to collect EVERYTHING Jordan back in the day, from thewindbreaker outfits, to the Bulls Starter hats, to the posters, to his jerseys and even his signed stuff. Sadly, most of that stuff was given away by myparents and sent to my cousins and family members in the Philippines when we decided to move to another part of Queens.

Anyways, heres my humble collection. I been had 2000 Fire Red Vs, Red Supreme Blazers, True Blue IIIs, Jedis, Hong Kong AF1s, etc etc but was forced to give itup due to lack of funds. But now, since I finally have a stable job, I've been tryna build it back up and collect just what I like and not get it cuz itsthe "newest"thing. And as you can see, I wear ALL my stuff. Even though, it don't look like it, cuz I keep all my pairs cleanafter every wear.

And also, I'm an ADDICT for fitteds. What you see is just 50% of what I got, cuz I was too lazy to bring the rest down from the attic.

So I'ma stop boring yall, and get down to business.........

SNEAKERS (Part I)

6woee0n.jpg

6jbw7z8.jpg

8g7e3ox.jpg

6x916b5.jpg

SNEAKERS (Part II)

6olhmis.jpg

818tlww.jpg

FITTEDS

(All My Latest Stuff)

72ghz84.jpg

6wmka69.jpg

(All My New York Team Fitteds)

6kfywbq.jpg

6xtr57t.jpg

(Most Of Everything Else)

8gfijax.jpg

6z8x7dj.jpg

(MY FAVORITE HAT)

7x2yk55.jpg

(GROUP PIC)

82wpf6p.jpg

Hope Ya'll Enjoyed.....
smokin.gif

Are those Grapes yellowing???
Damn that was fast!

Either way dope collection...white/red XIIs, blacks IIIs, Grapes, Avengers..all dope

And that Grape Mets fitted is sick!

damn you actually believe I lace em up like that? i would be tripping over myself ALL DAY.

But nah, I cleaned em up and just tied em up like that

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

damn you actually believe I lace em up like that? i would be tripping over myself ALL DAY.

But nah, I cleaned em up and just tied em up like that
laugh.gif
my bad man

Back
Top Bottom