Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

^

true but if boston wins this series, i'm sure someone woulda inevitably bumped it.

it is what is though, a celtics win on tuesday or thursday and the floodgates will have opened.

Y'all be trippin' when LA makes a two game win streak.
pimp.gif

Kobe hater here, I respect his game but I'm not a fan of him. I'm a fan of Artest and Odom, just sucks they play for the Lakers.

Screw Kobe!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by goukiteg

i ain't going to say anything until this series ends...

i could respect that, i'm assuming your anti Laker.

all ill say for now is this,
laugh.gif
at how foolish you guys are making a 20 + page about another team. worry about your own teams. There's only 1 NBA team who's fans have a right to toot their horn and brag right now and that's fans of the Boston Celtics because being realistic, if your a fan of any of the 28 other teams not named  Celtics or Lakers, your team is done for the season.

also you know damn well you would rather have your favorite team be down 3-2 in the Finals with the next game and potential game 7 on their home court as opposed to posting in their offseason thread instead.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
Thats is all a see from this post

It was all fun and games before but now the "haters" should worry about their own team?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Your team is about to be done TUES or THURS so we will all be in the same boat...
wink.gif

Hell NO I wouldn't want my TEAM in the finals if they were down 3-2....Why the hell make the trip there only to lose in the biggest stage EVER?
indifferent.gif

also home court means nothing BOS has won in LA already....

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:

goukiteg wrote:

laugh.gif
at how foolish you guys are making a 20 + page about another team. worry about your own teams. There's only 1 NBA team who's fans have a right to toot their horn and brag right now and that's fans of the Boston Celtics because being realistic, if your a fan of any of the 28 other teams not named  Celtics or Lakers, your team is done for the season.

also you know damn well you would rather have your favorite team be down 3-2 in the Finals with the next game and potential game 7 on their home court as opposed to posting in their offseason thread instead.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

It was all fun and games before but now the "haters" should worry about their own team?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Your team is about to be done TUES or THURS so we will all be in the same boat...
wink.gif

Hell NO I wouldn't want my TEAM in the finals if they were down 3-2....Why the hell make the trip there only to lose in the biggest stage EVER?
indifferent.gif

Just so we're clear, you realize down 3-2 in the finals is not the same as down 4-2. Spare me with the "oh, it's inevitable" talk.

This is sports. We've seen crazier things happen...a 2 game winning streak at home is not out of reach.

I wont be surprised if boston takes the nex game, kobe to me lost that game last night trying so hard to win it himself. In the second half he didnt try and help establish anyone of his teammates. There is doing what eva it takes to win, and then there is just plain hoggin, and thats what he did that whole 3rd quater and look at the end result, a loss, betta not have that same mentality come tomorrow.

laugh.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

indifferent.gif

if the Lakers lose, the floodgates will be open. if i didn't like the Lakers but wasn't a fan of the Celtics yeah I would have a few laughs at the Lakers expense but then I would realize my team didn't even get a chance to play for the title.

think about it though, there's a 25 page thread dedicated to another team strictly because their the most successful sports franchise in the modern era, just think about how silly that sounds.  regardless if boston wins this thread will probably go up another 15 pages but the only fans opinions that hold weight imo are those of Celtics fans, they'll have bragging rights and can say whatever they want.

to anyone that's not a Celtics fan though, answer this.  would you rather be watching your team in the nba finals down 3-2 with the final 2 games at home. at home where your team has only lost 4 home playoff games over the past 33 home playoff games or posting in your teams offseason thread and thinking, "my team sucks but i rather the lakers lose and my team suck, then my team win"

laugh.gif
@ people taking this thread so seriously.

All i have to say is Boston better win tomorrow. They won't win in 7

laugh.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

indifferent.gif

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW... lol lol lol hahahahaha
ahahahahah

hahahah

i dont even know what to say to that.  I certainly hope you are joking.

hahahahaha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

to anyone that's not a Celtics fan though, answer this.  would you rather be watching your team in the nba finals down 3-2 with the final 2 games at home. at home where your team has only lost 4 home playoff games over the past 33 home playoff games or posting in your teams offseason thread and thinking, "my team sucks but i rather the lakers lose and my team suck, then my team win"
grin.gif

It's a hater thread brah. Best you just stay in the non-hating Lakers threads. You won't stop the haters with your questions and reasoning.

And you bet your boy Notorious! will bump this if the Lakers win the series. SMH.

^

i reckon, ill try and stay in the pro Laker threads but either way this thread will be comedy. I'm almost certain if Boston wins ska or holden will lock the thread within minutes of the Celtics victory, ( i could care less either way) but it would be funny to go to sports and training and see this thread locked.

on the other hand if the Lakers win, this thread will stay on page 1 for quite a while.

^

i reckon, ill try and stay in the pro Laker threads but either way this thread will be comedy. I'm almost certain if Boston wins ska or holden will lock the thread within minutes of the Celtics victory, 
yuku servers will do thaat on its own

Originally Posted by luxurious24

I wont be surprised if boston takes the nex game, kobe to me lost that game last night trying so hard to win it himself. In the second half he didnt try and help establish anyone of his teammates. There is doing what eva it takes to win, and then there is just plain hoggin, and thats what he did that whole 3rd quater and look at the end result, a loss, betta not have that same mentality come tomorrow.
^ BINGO! nothing more n  nothing less, that's exactly what happened. Give #8 the most ball hoggin player of the finals award asap ole selfish prick!

tmoney85 wrote:

laugh.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

indifferent.gif

ahahahahah

hahahah

i dont even know what to say to that.  I certainly hope you are joking.

hahahahaha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As a fan I have NEVER felt losing a game seven...05 was a good year....
pimp.gif

MAYBE you can give me feedback on how that feels Thurs night....
nerd.gif

tmoney85 wrote:

laugh.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Your team is about to be done TUES or THURS so wewill all be in the same boat...
wink.gif

indifferent.gif

ahahahahah

hahahah

i dont even know what to say to that. I certainly hope you are joking.

hahahahaha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As a fan I have NEVER felt losing a game seven...05 was a good year....
pimp.gif

MAYBEyou can give me feedback on how that feels Thurs night....
nerd.gif

I meant to say in the finals....
but still at
smh.gif
 me even saying such a dumb thing...
MAVS did win it all that year....oh wait
nerd.gif

^
--Do Be, just slow down and stop posting for awhile concerning the matter.
--I know you're smarter than this. If it was your Spurs in the Finals right now I wouldnt be parading against them. Cmon son.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Meaning that the championship from 2008-09 wouldn't/doesn't really mean anything because you beat the lowely Orlando Magic.  The Lakers beat a team that wasn't about nothing and didn't really accomplish anything, thus giving the Lakers and more importantly their fans a false sense of accomplishment, cause when the team was put to the test against a real team no more than a year prior against the Celtics you dudes folded under pressure.  It's like winning a race when your the only person running the race, yeah you won but you didn't really beat anybody so how much pride can you really take from that.   
ohwell.gif

Dam, thats some twisted HATER logic if ive ever seen it.

So i guees the Spurs winning in a shortened season, or the Rockets repeat cuz MJ was retired, or the Bulls beatin an injured L.A. team in 91 doesnt really mean anything either then.

Hating is 1 thing, but trying to discredit a teams success because of your hate is lame for real.   

Back
Top Bottom