Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Originally Posted by calibeebee

not looking good for celtics. I hope kobe breaks his leg or something

I hope you get punched in the eye again.
happy.gif
smile.gif

Congrats to the L.A. Lakers!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Celtics fans are on suicide watch
laugh.gif
. Pulling out their hair and punching walls right now
laugh.gif
roll.gif

LMAO at all you salty !$$ haters worrying about what another man does. DRAIN SOME JUMPERS, STACK YOUR PAPER, SMASH SOME COLORADO SNOWFLAKES AND DO YOU! IM SKATING WITH THE SCAMA WHILE GETN CDOMED UP, WE LOVE THE AHTERS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well congratulations are in order for the Lakers and their large bandwagon fanbase, most of whom post on the boards here.  I wasn't sure if the Lakers would actually be able to beat a legit team unlike last year but I see they finally made it over the hump.  Who knew it would take Kobe this long to finally accomplish something worthwhile on his own, but the guy finally did it. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Deuce, 2008* 

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, I'll actually give the Lakers the benefit of the doubt and just say they won back to back championships.  Good for them.  Make no mistake though had they lost last night if would have been curtains for alot of these fanboys on here
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Well congratulations are in order for the Lakers and their large bandwagon fanbase, most of whom post on the boards here.  I wasn't sure if the Lakers would actually be able to beat a legit team unlike last year but I see they finally made it over the hump.  Who knew it would take Kobe this long to finally accomplish something worthwhile on his own, but the guy finally did it. 
respect

die hard Laker fan here and there some in here like CP, ska, holden, french, kb8, tupac, LTB, darth and some others sorry if i didnt name some but granted there are the idiot bandwagons that talk out of their behinds that ruin it for the Laker fans which leads to the stereotype...thats really the only negative about winning is that bandwagons will always follow

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Deuce King

respect

die hard Laker fan here and there some in here like CP, ska, holden, french, kb8, tupac, LTB, darth and some others sorry if i didnt name some but granted there are the idiot bandwagons that talk out of their behinds that ruin it for the Laker fans which leads to the stereotype...thats really the only negative about winning is that bandwagons will always follow

Just gotta add in Goukiteg(damn i hope i didn't butcher your name dog) and Dako.  Those are two REAL Laker fans i respect on here. 

Anyway, checking in and still wearing my "hater" colors proud
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

roll.gif
  26 pages of complete fail.  you lame losers should go slit your wrists and fornicate with your ugly  mothers or something.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 WOW...
laugh.gif

Tell em how you really feel fam...
grin.gif

2u9371l.jpg

Celtic fans blame Shrek for your loss.

smh @ all that hype.The Boston era is over ya'l wont even make the play offs anymore.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Thread fail 2 years in a row.

Please bring this back next season for good luck.
Best believe, this won't be around next year.

I STRONGLY feel as if this thread would have been locked if the Celtics had won.
laugh.gif

It's all good though.

I can't believe how badly this has backfired though. I really feel as if I've let my fellow Haters down.
smh.gif

With all that said, I still despise 24. Some Laker fans know that Bynum, LO, and Artest have always been good in my book though.

So congrats to the TRUE Laker fans. Especially the ones I used to joke with on the regular... ska, CP, Sohi, tupac, etc.

NobleKane and Notorious and vanexellent now have more ammo to throw at me.

But it's whatever. I'ma still be around.
pimp.gif

do be doo
laugh.gif
  you know i love you guys. 

i love going back and forth with you about Lakers/Spurs but i'm  going to be bringing up that response you gave when i said that there's 28 teams who would rather be in the Lakers position when they were down 3-2 with the final 2 at home.

but yeah that was a drunken post,  i'm going through my text inbox right now and i was a fool last night. i'm pretty hungover right now but it's worth it because last night was fun.

it must hurt the fans of the 03 spurs, 04 pistons, 05 spurs, 06 heat, 07 spurs and 08 celtics that  the 09 and 10 Lakers did something none of those teams could do.

Successfuly Defend the title and Repeat.

08 *. no way a healthy laker team loses to anyone. that 08 laker team was without bynum and ariza. imagine taking bynum and artest off of this team. 08 boston is a bunch of frauds, suck on that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by u ttocs

08 *. no way a healthy laker team loses to anyone. that 08 laker team was without bynum and ariza. imagine taking bynum and artest off of this team. 08 boston is a bunch of frauds, suck on that
laugh.gif

i'm a Laker fan but with or without Bynum and a fully healthy Ariza, Boston still wins in 2008.   That Laker team with Pau only played for a few months together and overacheived that year. Boston's D was legit that year and shut them down when they needed to

If you told anyone prior to the 07-08 season that the Lakers would be playing in game 6 of the NBA Finals that year no one woulda beleived them. Hell even after they got Pau and Trevor I was thinking Conference Finals at best that year and Finals the next year.

In the long run that Finals loss did them some good though, it made them stronger and motivated them to get back and they did just that twice now.

lakers got handed the game
referees started swaying the game towards the lakers starting at the 4th quarter

CC
Its ok man if thats how you really feel...
grin.gif

It doesn't hurt me as a SPURS fan not to win B2B...I mean "It is what it is"...
It could be worse...I mean I could be a MAVS fan  
nerd.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

referees started swaying the game towards the lakers starting at the 4th quarter

People (lakers fans) are really gonna try and downplay this, but I watched the game with a handful of Hornets fans who were impartial, and even they were like "Really, that's a foul all of a sudden?"
Fact of the matter is, I had some screwed up, misguided sense of faith in the NBA that once it got to 7, they'd just let the boys play and whoever won would win. And for about 39 minutes, that was the case.

And then they realized LA wasn't gonna comeback if they didn't get freebies at the line.

Don't even get me started on when Boston started to open up the lead in the FIRST quarter, KG picked up his "second foul" about a minute after Gasol did.

Then to give Kobe the MVP? Come on now. I'm gonna pay attention to free agency, but there's a good chance that was the last time I watched any NBA game with any sort of allegiance to any team.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

CC
Its ok man if thats how you really feel...
grin.gif

It doesn't hurt me as a SPURS fan not to win B2B...I mean "It is what it is"...
It could be worse...I mean I could be a MAVS fan  
nerd.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I still remember when you said "I wouldnt want my team to be down 2-3 headed home for 2 games in teh NBA finals.  Why get that close to lose"

how do I make it so nothing you say on NT ever appears on my screen?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Thread fail 2 years in a row.

Please bring this back next season for good luck.
Best believe, this won't be around next year.

I STRONGLY feel as if this thread would have been locked if the Celtics had won.
laugh.gif

It's all good though.

I can't believe how badly this has backfired though. I really feel as if I've let my fellow Haters down.
smh.gif

With all that said, I still despise 24. Some Laker fans know that Bynum, LO, and Artest have always been good in my book though.

So congrats to the TRUE Laker fans. Especially the ones I used to joke with on the regular... ska, CP, Sohi, tupac, etc.

NobleKane and Notorious and vanexellent now have more ammo to throw at me.

But it's whatever. I'ma still be around.
pimp.gif

I feel like I owe you a check or something Shuges.  lol  You're thread has pushed us over the top the last two postseasons.  You're like the Derek Fisher of thread makers for us. 

Good stuff this year, make sure you check in with us on the offseason thread, big summer this year.  Should make for an awesome season next year as well. 

Goin for that 3 peat!!! 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

There this more laker fans in this thread than laker haters
smh.gif

how you feeling bud? didnt see you in the laker celtic threads after each of the last two games finished? something wrong???
laugh.gif

god dont like haters

oh and by the way you not the number 1 laker hater. there are about 15 dudes on here who been here longer and hated on the lakers harder than you.

so yea might wanna change your sig there sport 
roll.gif

To be honest I really didn't care who wins cause I hate both teams. BTW I wasn't in last 2 game threads cause I wasn't home. It's Called having a LIFE. you should try it sometime
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

There this more laker fans in this thread than laker haters
smh.gif

how you feeling bud? didnt see you in the laker celtic threads after each of the last two games finished? something wrong???
laugh.gif

god dont like haters

oh and by the way you not the number 1 laker hater. there are about 15 dudes on here who been here longer and hated on the lakers harder than you.

so yea might wanna change your sig there sport 
roll.gif

To be honest I really didn't care who wins cause I hate both teams. BTW I wasn't in last 2 game threads cause I wasn't home. It's Called having a LIFE. you should try it sometime
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

People (lakers fans) are really gonna try and downplay this, but I watched the game with a handful of Hornets fans who were impartial, and even they were like "Really, that's a foul all of a sudden?"
Fact of the matter is, I had some screwed up, misguided sense of faith in the NBA that once it got to 7, they'd just let the boys play and whoever won would win. And for about 39 minutes, that was the case.

And then they realized LA wasn't gonna comeback if they didn't get freebies at the line.

Don't even get me started on when Boston started to open up the lead in the FIRST quarter, KG picked up his "second foul" about a minute after Gasol did.

Then to give Kobe the MVP? Come on now. I'm gonna pay attention to free agency, but there's a good chance that was the last time I watched any NBA game with any sort of allegiance to any team.
laugh.gif
why on earth would the referees care about favoring the lakers in a game 7?  if anything the referees were favoring boston, they allowed them to mug the lakers at the beginning of the game pushing them out of their offense.  the refs letting the players be physical definitely favors boston.  and kobe got the mvp because he averaged 28 and 8, who else should have gotten it?  it's not mvp for one game, it's the whole series.  maybe you should stop watching basketball because you have no clue what you're talking about. 

Back
Top Bottom