Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Shouldn't surprise anyone that the Lakers have another dynasty!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[TonyToniTone]It feels good[/TonyToniTone]

54400661.jpg

tmoney85 wrote:
Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

CC
Its ok man if thats how you really feel...
grin.gif

It doesn't hurt me as a SPURS fan not to win B2B...I mean "It is what it is"...
It could be worse...I mean I could be a MAVS fan  
nerd.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I still remember when you said "I wouldnt want my team to be down 2-3 headed home for 2 games in teh NBA finals.  Why get that close to lose"

how do I make it so nothing you say on NT ever appears on my screen?

I only said that because it was LA in that spot not the SPURS
I will take the L on that one tho...
smh.gif

You're asking the wrong person man...You should ask someone whos feelings get hurt over what someone says over the INTERNET...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by u ttocs

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

lakers got handed the game
referees started swaying the game towards the lakers starting at the 4th quarter

People (lakers fans) are really gonna try and downplay this, but I watched the game with a handful of Hornets fans who were impartial, and even they were like "Really, that's a foul all of a sudden?"
Fact of the matter is, I had some screwed up, misguided sense of faith in the NBA that once it got to 7, they'd just let the boys play and whoever won would win. And for about 39 minutes, that was the case.

And then they realized LA wasn't gonna comeback if they didn't get freebies at the line.

Don't even get me started on when Boston started to open up the lead in the FIRST quarter, KG picked up his "second foul" about a minute after Gasol did.

Then to give Kobe the MVP? Come on now. I'm gonna pay attention to free agency, but there's a good chance that was the last time I watched any NBA game with any sort of allegiance to any team.
laugh.gif
why on earth would the referees care about favoring the lakers in a game 7?  if anything the referees were favoring boston, they allowed them to mug the lakers at the beginning of the game pushing them out of their offense.  the refs letting the players be physical definitely favors boston.  and kobe got the mvp because he averaged 28 and 8, who else should have gotten it?  it's not mvp for one game, it's the whole series.  maybe you should stop watching basketball because you have no clue what you're talking about. 

the lakers are a cash cow their like the yankees of the nbathe celtics were playing tough Dbut as soon as the 4th quarter started it all went down as usuallakers dont deserve this ring it doesnt matter if

allowing the celtics to play tough D means the refs are favoring the celtics. if they wanted to favor the lakers they would have called more fouls in the lakers illustrious 14 points first quarter

gotta give phil and the cast props for this championship. kobe was gonna lose this game if it wasnt for his role players stepping it up. i think the cast has finally earned kobe's respect which will make this laker team even better in years to come. and this is coming from someone who hates the lakers.

What, the Lakers were banging in the paint the whole fourth quarter and Kobe drove it to the rack. Obviously we will have more foul calls and they were killing them with the rebounds. Kobe had 15, more than any celtic.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

allowing the celtics to play tough D means the refs are favoring the celtics. if they wanted to favor the lakers they would have called more fouls in the lakers illustrious 14 points first quarter
Everthing went above your head. The NBA fixed this series to go to 7 games and to be VERY close in the final game. It's all about that $.

no respect towards the lakers and thats how its gonna stay
cheaters dont deserved nothing but hate

laugh.gif

Not even the 1998-1999 Spurs get any flack for their championship. 

No, it's always the Lakers championships that are rigged.  Refs helped them, they cheated, blah blah blah, the hate never gets old huh?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

No, it's always the Lakers championships that are rigged.  Refs helped them, they cheated, blah blah blah, the hate never gets old huh?

i never said those rings were riggedbut this game was handed to the lakers all it took was some weird fouls on the celtics and bam it all started with the 3 pointer foul on kobe that wasnt even a foulthat right there is 3 points and the other foul on baby when he went for the rebound another
indifferent.gif
calli wouldnt be "hating" if they earnt it....

laugh.gif

i never said those rings were riggedbut this game was handed to the lakers all it took was some weird fouls on the celtics and bam it all started with the 3 pointer foul on kobe that wasnt even a foulthat right there is 3 points and the other foul on baby when he went for the rebound another
indifferent.gif
calli wouldnt be "hating" if they earnt it....
It was Game 7 for heaven's sake, how did they not earn it? 

They made it there, they earned the home court advantage for that very moment.   I just hate it when people discredit a championship.

Blame the Celtics for not holding that 13 point lead!! 

laugh.gif

i never said those rings were rigged but this game was handed to the lakers all it took was some weird fouls on the celtics and bam it all started with the 3 pointer foul on kobe that wasnt even a foul that right there is 3 points and the other foul on baby when he went for the rebound another
indifferent.gif
call i wouldnt be "hating" if they earnt it....

W T F are you talkin about?  That 3 "wasn't" a foul?  LOL you mean the one that Durant got all season long, that Peirce used against us earlier in the series?  Ray's arm got tangled with Kobe's arm as he was shooting a 3, that is a foul. 

How many moving screens did you count on the Celtics last night?  I was up to 417 when I lost track.  That whole franchise shoulda fouled out in the 2nd quarter with all those damn things.  I seen offensive lineman do less blocking then KG, Davis and Sheed.  They look like full backs out there while Rondo or Paul run behind them. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rigged. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

i never said those rings were rigged but this game was handed to the lakers all it took was some weird fouls on the celtics and bam it all started with the 3 pointer foul on kobe that wasnt even a foul that right there is 3 points and the other foul on baby when he went for the rebound another
indifferent.gif
call i wouldnt be "hating" if they earnt it....

That's why even Paul Pierce said they lost because of the rebounds right? He said whoever got the most rebounds wins every game aand we got the rebounds and he didn't make any excuses.

Neither did Doc... It's just some idiots out there that can't take a loss.

Lakers had like 16 or something more offensive rebounds than the Celtics. I don't even remember the numbe exactly because it doesn't matter since they won, but look it up if you want.

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
chokeonsmoke wrote:

laugh.gif

I don't see how the 99 Spurs cheated...so please keep them out of this ok guy...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
chokeonsmoke wrote:

laugh.gif

I don't see how the 99 Spurs cheated...so please keep them out of this ok guy...
wink.gif

I didn't mean for them to be in same sentence as cheating, my reference was solely on the fact that they don't even get this much heat from haters, being that their championship was from a shortened NBA season.  Never said they cheated.  "ok guy". 
smh.gif

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
I didn't mean for them to be in same sentence as cheating, my reference was solely on the fact that they don't even get this much heat from haters, being that their championship was from a shortened NBA season.  Never said they cheated.  "ok guy". 
smh.gif

I still don't see any reason to bring up the 99 SPURS...I mean if LA won in a shorten season and there was hate for that THEN I would agree....
You're a LA fan you should be use to the hate win or lose..."ok guy"
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom